TRE'DAVIOUS WHITE: 'I come from hard times, and I don't want to go back'

elroy16

22 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’ve extended and open invitation to come down for any LSU game that you guys want. It is INSANE. They do play UGA the day before the Bills Texans. It’s only about 3 - 3.5 hours from there. They also have home games with Ole Miss, Miss. St. and Alabama this year. 

I'll take you up on that whenever they play my Hokies again! Fun fact, Tyrod's first live game action in college was in Death Valley against LSU (2007)

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, elroy16 said:

Good point, I missed that.

I was looking for another example and saw this one.

crabtree.gif

I don't miss him looking for someone else to blame. Whether it was someone else's fault or not, it just looks bad. 

Who is the San Fran QB, yes he completes a TD (to comically wide open receiver)  but that footwork is beyond bad, it looks like a high school QB.

3 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Who is the San Fran QB, yes he completes a TD (to comically wide open receiver)  but that footwork is beyond bad, it looks like a high school QB.

Looks like Alex Smith.

On 6/13/2018 at 12:36 PM, Gugny said:

He held him all day.  Then he paid for it.

Is this for real?

Gug your better then this

On 6/13/2018 at 2:01 PM, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Lets hope we keep finding guys like him. I'd like nothing more then to see him on this team for 10 years. 

I am hoping we found the equiv at linebacker

On 6/13/2018 at 5:01 PM, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Lets hope we keep finding guys like him. I'd like nothing more then to see him on this team for 10 years. 

I think "Horrible Harry" will prove to be another one.We are for sure drafting a bit better I think....