Sad day. Tim Graham out at Buffalo News

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

No it's not. It's easy. Do you watch a movie and consider an actor's political views as to whether you like the performance or not? 

That might be true but Timmah erased any line when he went after Vic Carruci with the Bennett rape tweet.

• Like (+1) 2

His piece on Darryl Talley started a movement. He was instrumental in getting me in touch with the Talleys and we had a couple of nice heart-to-heart talks about how a simple column could bring real change.

On a very personal note, I am sad to see him go and wish him well always.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

That might be true but Timmah erased any line when he went after Vic Carruci with the Bennett rape tweet.

I actually had a huge issue with him a few years ago when he was making fun of someones child who happened to be in a guys profile picture on twitter.  Don't mess with innocent children.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, May Day 10 said:

I dont really participate in twitter, so I guess Im immune

If you possess a sense of humor, I'd say you'd have been immune too.  I found 99% of his interactions to be funny.  Others obviously didn't. 

14 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Wtf? So you want to compartmentalize, terrific, but that in no way erases him being a douche. That type of persona is what hinders many skilled/talented people from flourishing.

So it's not so much "people here" as it is society on a whole.

I'll ask again, do you consider the Chef's twitter feed when he is cooking you dinner? Do you consider an actor's politics when he or she are performing in a movie or TV show? Do you consider a politician's favorite team when you discuss their politics? Take what he writes for the article's merit. There was nothing of Tim Graham's snarkiness in his terrific five part series on Josh Allen's roots. Zero point zero. 

8 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I'll ask again, do you consider the Chef's twitter feed when he is cooking you dinner? Do you consider an actor's politics when he or she are performing in a movie or TV show? Do you consider a politician's favorite team when you discuss their politics? Take what he writes for the article's merit. There was nothing of Tim Graham's snarkiness in his terrific five part series on Josh Allen's roots. Zero point zero. 

Disagree. I will avoid the actor, chef etc. if their actions warrant it(to me). I won’t go to a Tom Cruise movie because I don’t approve of his choices.

Can this be to my own personal detriment? Absolutely, but, I’m ok with that.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Disagree. I will avoid the actor, chef etc. if their actions warrant it(to me). I won’t go to a Tom Cruise movie because I don’t approve of his choices.

Can this be to my own personal detriment? Absolutely, but, I’m ok with that.

Fair enough. Hope you don't get fired at your job because the boss thinks this is ridiculous, which of course has zero to do with job performance. ;)