2018 toughest schedules ranked

YoloinOhio

16 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I have no idea I just couldn’t get the tweet to embed so I pasted the text outside the link. I need to see some of the teams this year before I know how good the conferences will be. 

A problem in the SEC is that Bama is SO good, one can forget that there are other first rate teams. Auburn and UGA are powerhouses, and (imo) Mississippi State is a very good football team. Fitzgerald is a fantastic college qb and their OL is almost always strong.

I do completely agree that we need to watch some games before we have educated opinions. The Auburn-Washington matchup intrigues me. Who do you like in that game?

24 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

A problem in the SEC is that Bama is SO good, one can forget that there are other first rate teams. Auburn and UGA are powerhouses, and (imo) Mississippi State is a very good football team. Fitzgerald is a fantastic college qb and their OL is almost always strong.

I do completely agree that we need to watch some games before we have educated opinions. The Auburn-Washington matchup intrigues me. Who do you like in that game?

Auburn. Not a UDub fan. Just seem to shrink vs the big boys 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I mostly watch Big Ten but know the SEC has been the best since I started in the early 1970s

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.