Josh Allen will be the first Bills player with his own Funko Pop figure

If you're unaware what a Funko Pop figure is, check out Funko.com to learn more, if you want. If not, here's a short explanation: Pop figures are vinyl collectibles that have been quite popular over the last few years. The company has a license for almost everything so there's something for everyone.

For a few years now they have been releasing a yearly series of NFL players. Year after year the usual suspects would be released, Brady, Gronk, Lynch, Rodgers, etc. They made a Pop for Shady while he was in Philly but even though some players have 6 or 8 different figures, the Bills have had exactly zero players made into a Pop figure. 

Until now! In addition to their regular series of current players as well as their Legends series, this year they will release a Draft Picks series. Josh Allen will be part of this set. 

Just a fun thing to share for any other Pop collectors or for people who dig collecting Bills stuff. 

I really think Funko is missing an opportunity to make even more money. If they made a couple players from every team and sold them on the official team shops, they'd clean up. 

With the Legends series I hope at some point they'll make players like Jimbo, Thurman and Bruce. 

Either way, it's nice that they finally showed Buffalo some love. 

I think the NFL Pops usually come out in late summer a few weeks before the season. 

Just thought it'd be fun to share. Here's an image of a data sheet listing the players for the NFL Pops for 2018:

Attach82315_20180612_213048.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

They sell these at the HOF gift shop in canton . I looked and looked for a Bills player when i was there in April  but no luck. They only had select players like Cam newton etc. 

I hope that saved you a few dollars. 

4 hours ago, blacklabel said:

If you're unaware what a Funko Pop figure is, check out Funko.com to learn more, if you want. If not, here's a short explanation: Pop figures are vinyl collectibles that have been quite popular over the last few years. The company has a license for almost everything so there's something for everyone.

For a few years now they have been releasing a yearly series of NFL players. Year after year the usual suspects would be released, Brady, Gronk, Lynch, Rodgers, etc. They made a Pop for Shady while he was in Philly but even though some players have 6 or 8 different figures, the Bills have had exactly zero players made into a Pop figure. 

Until now! In addition to their regular series of current players as well as their Legends series, this year they will release a Draft Picks series. Josh Allen will be part of this set. 

Just a fun thing to share for any other Pop collectors or for people who dig collecting Bills stuff. 

I really think Funko is missing an opportunity to make even more money. If they made a couple players from every team and sold them on the official team shops, they'd clean up. 

With the Legends series I hope at some point they'll make players like Jimbo, Thurman and Bruce. 

Either way, it's nice that they finally showed Buffalo some love. 

I think the NFL Pops usually come out in late summer a few weeks before the season. 

Just thought it'd be fun to share. Here's an image of a data sheet listing the players for the NFL Pops for 2018:

Attach82315_20180612_213048.jpg

I didn’t know we had commercials on here 

Edited by Putin