Reggie Bush Awarded 12 Mil from Rams

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23773883/los-angeles-rams-ordered-pay-reggie-bush-125m-injury

The Los Angeles Rams were ordered to pay former NFL running back Reggie Bush $12.45 million in damages on Tuesday for a knee injury he suffered in St. Louis in 2015, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported.

Bush, then playing for the San Francisco 49ers, ran out of bounds on a punt return in a game at the Edward Jones Dome on Nov. 1, 2015, and slipped on some concrete. He suffered a torn lateral meniscus, which ended his season.

Complete bull **** they would try to fight the suit rather than settle out of court, claiming they couldn't have known it was an injury risk when someone was just injured in it the week before?  Then saying the injury was really because of preexisting condition?  Doesn't matter if there was one, he wouldn't have fallen and aggravated it if not for their negligence. 

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, wppete said:

I was watching that game. It was horrible to see. 

Which game? When he was playing with the Bills? Yeah, it was wretched! 

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Wait a minute. Are they really saying there is no criminally liability by the SF 49ers for putting the ball in Reggie Bush's hands in 2015? That was more of a blatant crime than the surface surrounding the field. 

Is that theft of ticket buyer money? Could the Bills be charged as accessories? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Da webster guy said:

I heard Zay was gonna sue Tyrod for repeatedly hitting him on the hands with the ball last year.

Too Soon?

How about YOU try fighting for Jesus AND being an NFL receiver at the same time.  Walk 10 yards in another man's cleats.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How about YOU try fighting for Jesus AND being an NFL receiver at the same time.  Walk 10 yards in another man's cleats.

Do NOT wish him to slip on a mat. Bad karma......

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Do NOT wish him to slip on a mat. Bad karma......

Now I've got "Karma Police" (good) and "Karma Chameleon" (bad) in my head at the same time.  And I'm getting ready to go to bed.  I hate you.