Street & Smith has Bills 2nd in AFCE in annual preview magazine

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Street and Smith. Now there's a publication from the past that I haven't looked at or thought of in many years.

Ha, as a kid, I used to wait with bated breath to read its gold standard baseball preview, and would occasionally check the football one too in college, but then I am in my 40s so, yes, I too haven't thought of or bought in over 20 years.

But 2nd sounds realistic (particularly given the likely distance between the Pats and Dolphins/Jets). 

39 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Yeah, I didn't know they still existed.

Same here.

34 minutes ago, thurst44 said:

Ha, as a kid, I used to wait with bated breath to read its gold standard baseball preview, and would occasionally check the football one too in college, but then I am in my 40s so, yes, I too haven't thought of or bought in over 20 years.

But 2nd sounds realistic (particularly given the likely distance between the Pats and Dolphins/Jets). 

Not the ultimate goal obviously, but it'll be hard to knock NE from the throne with Brady still around. 

38 minutes ago, row_33 said:

i still buy them for a reference place to keep the schedules for baseball and football (especially college), printing off the internet isn't quite the same

I think the last magazine I bought was Nintendo power when I was a kid.

10 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I think the last magazine I bought was Nintendo power when I was a kid.

the internet has eliminated most magazine purchases that i used to take for granted up to around 1998

still subscribe to book reviews and scholarly journals

trash has been completely replaced by the internet though...  :D

6 hours ago, row_33 said:

the internet has eliminated most magazine purchases that i used to take for granted up to around 1998

still subscribe to book reviews and scholarly journals

trash has been completely replaced by the internet though...  :D

At one point I was subscribed to shout magazine

Loved it

7 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Our defense will be ranked somewhere between 10-14. The offense will have growing pains and probably average 16-19 pts per game. I'm predicting 2nd place and 8-8. The following year with the addition of many FA's, will be a 10 win season and return to the playoffs. 

I am thinking closer to 10 then 14 on the defensive ranking....but either way it is another big leap.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:23 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Street and Smith. Now there's a publication from the past that I haven't looked at or thought of in many years.

I had no idea it was still around. I remember looking forward to these annuals (baseball/football) hitting the newsstands when I was a kid. That was ... a long time ago.