Summit Predictions

Hmm... Why would Bill Gates and his Global Fund be pulling funding from North Korea now? Wouldn't this be the ideal time for a philanthropist to step up the funding and medical care for the North Koreans? 

... Or maybe that TB medicine and funding were never really going to the North Korean people in the first place. Because maybe North Korea isn't what we think. 

https://www.nknews.org/2018/05/why-is-the-global-fund-pulling-out-of-north-korea/

(the western media is silent on this... Again, curious)

44 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hmm... Why would Bill Gates and his Global Fund be pulling funding from North Korea now? Wouldn't this be the ideal time for a philanthropist to step up the funding and medical care for the North Koreans? 

... Or maybe that TB medicine and funding were never really going to the North Korean people in the first place. Because maybe North Korea isn't what we think. 

https://www.nknews.org/2018/05/why-is-the-global-fund-pulling-out-of-north-korea/

What is North Korea, exactly?

42 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

A CIA black site used as a protected sanctuary for the global elite because of it's lack of human rights, and the fact that individuals can operate there invisibly.

I'd like to see some documentation on this, sounds like it's right up my alley.

On 6/24/2018 at 11:17 PM, Golden Goat said:

After decades of threats and anti-U.S. rhetoric, this is spectacular. It's a shame most Americans won't see this story.

Oh hurray! Their death camps will now have happy messages about America in them! 

But we cant see, no press allowed. Just like in the baby warehouses Trump has 

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh hurray! Their death camps will now have happy messages about America in them! 

Jeesh, at least try to spin a story that this progress would not have been possible without Obama laying the groundwork. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

I delight in how angry Trump makes you. I really, really do. :D

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/24/2018 at 10:30 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

Not sure if you are being serious or not, this is one of the more frightening theories i've heard in awhile.

I have seen fringe sites showing how many photos from NK have been seriously photoshopped

It does appear that the reality that we've known is unraveling, not sure what I can discount or believe

anymore.

On 6/24/2018 at 10:30 AM, Deranged Rhino said:

On 6/24/2018 at 11:49 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

A CIA black site used as a protected sanctuary for the global elite because of it's lack of human rights, and the fact that individuals can operate there invisibly.

What?

6 hours ago, Golden Goat said:

I delight in how angry Trump makes you. I really, really do. :D

I get that. Trump wins if he makes regular Americans unhappy. Trump could wipe his fat butt on an American flag and you would laugh at "liberals" complaining. 

Obama got inspections. Trump made Kim a friend of America as he snuffs out thousands of lives in his camps. Laugh away 

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

You haven't been reading DR's posts closely enough, then.

What a character flaw! 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I get that. Trump wins if he makes regular Americans unhappy. Trump could wipe his fat butt on an American flag and you would laugh at "liberals" complaining. 

Obama got inspections. Trump made Kim a friend of America as he snuffs out thousands of lives in his camps. Laugh away 

You clearly don't understand how negotiations work.

:D

Edited by Golden Goat
added emoticon to show I'm laughing away