Summit Predictions

29 minutes ago, OJABBA said:

I'm always confusing you and Row33. You both use 3 in your name, and the avatars are very similar in coloring and with the slant on the lower right of the pic.

I doubt I'm the only one.

Not sure you want to do that....

1 hour ago, OJABBA said:

I'm always confusing you and Row33. You both use 3 in your name, and the avatars are very similar in coloring and with the slant on the lower right of the pic.

33 has an underscore in his screen name.  How is that hard to distinguish?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

33 has an underscore in his screen name.  How is that hard to distinguish?

Still mad?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just differentiate by content of the post.:D I do the same thing with TYTT and gator.

I didn't say it happens on a page within a thread. I just mean, when I'm trying to recall who made what posts earlier in a long thread, or past threads, it can be easy to confuse the character of each of you. 

For me, it's the similarities in the name/photo....I'm not asking/telling anyone to change anything. 

Edited by OJABBA

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

if you really want to annoy him, call him 3rd Inning

• Haha (+1) 1

On 6/15/2018 at 1:16 PM, K-9 said:

Well, these veterans fought in Korea, so they feel differently. 

Nice job with the snarky insults to those veterans. I'll let them know they have such thin skin. 

Yeah but those veterans who get upset about anthem protests, they're wrong so they should just be quiet.

2 hours ago, BringBackOrton said:

Yeah but those veterans who get upset about anthem protests, they're wrong so they should just be quiet.

Guessing sarcasm, but just in case, I don’t agree with that at all. Veterans and everybody else are free to feel any way they want about the issue. 

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

That doesn't annoy me at all, you !@#$ing jerk and headofshit. If it did it would have nothing to do with the inning that was my nemesis when I pitched softball.

5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

The one that gets me is 3rdnlg here and 3rdand12 on TSW.  I think they’re different people, but i’m not sure. 

28 minutes ago, GG said:

The one that gets me is 3rdnlg here and 3rdand12 on TSW.  I think they’re different people, but i’m not sure. 

They are different people---------------------------------------------------------------I heard. And it is 3rdnlng---Third and long. I would never spend as much time in The Shout Box as 3rdand12

2 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

That doesn't annoy me at all, you !@#$ing jerk and headofshit. If it did it would have nothing to do with the inning that was my nemesis when I pitched softball.

I dunno anything about your exploits as a softball pitcher, tho I would have guessed you were more of a catcher

But whatever nemesis you had that day, my own nemesis was likely also lurking for victims.

The Sun: Eternal nemesis and natural predator to IT workers.

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:53 PM, /dev/null said:

I dunno anything about your exploits as a softball pitcher, tho I would have guessed you were more of a catcher

But whatever nemesis you had that day, my own nemesis was likely also lurking for victims.

The Sun: Eternal nemesis and natural predator to IT workers.

No catcher here. I had a dominant screwball so it was natural for me to be a pitcher.

Edited by 3rdnlng