Fan Advisory Board--Suggestions?

13 minutes ago, Maybe Someday said:

You know what else grinds my gears...hearing Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and the stupid chant that goes with it a dozen times per game.  It's old and not original at all.  Time to find a new song or sound effect. 

I agree with that

In general, the game presentation from the introductions to the end hasnt changed in about 10-14 years.  I guess Russ Brandon was busy doing other things

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, richNjoisy said:

1.) No more train whistle. Can't stand it.

2.) Allow Gate 1 for general entry. I hated it when they changed it to Press only etc.

3.) make all the wings boned rather than boneless for the masses. It ain't a wing when it boneless (white meat too) . yuck.

4.) Invite Sabretooth for a game (or two). When the sabres aren't playing, of course. He can be Billy's guest.  The Sabres shoud have a street hockey game that day in

one of the Lots. Or at Halftime. There would me a massive crowd for that.

yes, yes, yes, yes!!

oh, and I second better beers (Southern Tier, Hamburg, Rohrbach etc)

9 hours ago, stuvian said:

they should do more to promote the designated driver program

They have kiosks up all over the place.

The Bills won that program 3 or 4 years straight,you sign up and get a free bottle of pop with your coupon and yellow bracelet. 

How long has the train horn been around? I know it annoyed me from Day One, but I don’t remember when it started. Someone mentioned the sound of buffaloes rumbling (sorry, I’m too lazy to go back for details), but I’d think that would be an improvement. Of course, a large Whoopi Cusion noise might also be an improvement. 

8 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

There actually is a Uber pickup zone. I think it's by the Big Tree Inn.

I always try to think of suggestions but never do. Game day is pretty much fine with me. The WiFi still sucks but what are you going to do with 70K trying to log on at once?

Cool - I have never seen that - good to know

1 hour ago, Maybe Someday said:

As many have said, the train horn has to go.  It's played way too much. 

You know what else grinds my gears...hearing Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and the stupid chant that goes with it a dozen times per game.  It's old and not original at all.  Time to find a new song or sound effect. 

I disagree. I don't live in the area but try to make it up once a year and when I hear that song it always reminds me of the games.

1 hour ago, Maybe Someday said:

As many have said, the train horn has to go.  It's played way too much. 

I 100% agree..Caps fans have been doing it all over town..hate it too!!!

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...didn't Marv say something about "listening to fans"....?....uh oh................

Yes he did about COACHING and was brought in a GM because previous GM was not listening to fans and they were wearing bags and being thrown out of game for signs.

Listening to fans about game experience: good

Listening to fans about draft, coaches, game: bad

During the Indy snow game we had a bunch of kids with us and had to leave the game early because there was literally NOWHERE to warm up inside the hallways.

Club seats and boxes, no issue with heat obviously, but they need to install some radiant heaters in the main hallways.  We helped a girl that was borderline hypothermic, crying in the stairwell she was so cold.  

I know that was an exceptionally brutal storm, but to not have a single place to stand for 10 minutes and warm up was downright dangerous.  I'm against a new stadium, but support some logical improvements like heaters.

• Like (+1) 1

Let the crowd make the noise. I’m convinced that the train horn quiets the crowd. We get quiet waiting for it to stop. It’s awful and has nothingn to do with Buffalo. 

If they are going to pump a sound sound make it the rumbling buffalo stampede, which when played with them barreling through the snow, was ALWAYS the best opening for the team entry into the stadium. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

Congrats, plenzmd1.  Frankly, I don't get to enough Bills games to have a strong opinion about the way things should be.  I just know that when I'm there, I'm there for the game.  In recent years, I've had a good experience, but Ii can imagine that there are some fans who spoil it for others by letting their rowdiness and drinking get out of hand.  Anything the team can do to stay on top of fan behavior is appreciated.

• Like (+1) 1

In a general sense I would suggest that we end the practice of suspending the rules of civilization in the parking lots.

Threatening to attack someone for example, would be punishable just as it is everywhere else in the Nation. 

Throwing objects or liquids at persons because of which shirt they have on, again, punishable. 

Public intoxication to the degree that an individual is unable to speak or walk without great difficulty, or maintain sanitary practices with respect to bodily fluids and excretions, again would be treated as it would everywhere else.

Harassment of others also would be dealt with just as everywhere else.

• Like (+1) 2

Stop playing In The Air Tonight during pre-game. I'm sure there are newer songs/music that can be played. 

Figure out why the Club TV's that hang over the sections are on a 3-4 second delay from the big screens. I've got a club tv and big screen in my line of sight when watching a replay, and it's distracting that the video on the club tv is behind the audio and video on the big screen.

Someone earlier mention charging stations. The formerly heated club seats had power running to them for the heating elements. If the conduit and wiring is still there, they could put in outlets at every seat for people to use their chargers with. It would be an additional selling feature also, being able to charge your phone at your seat. 

Rip all the seats out of one of the corner sections, like 118 or 125. Put up railings with cup holders in each row. Sell those sections as standing only for those fans that want to stand the entire game. If it seems popular enough, do another section the next year. 

• Like (+1) 2