Fan Advisory Board--Suggestions?

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Things to eliminate:

- Train Horn

- CBS/Fox coming back from commercial showing Niagara Falls or someone tossing chicken wings

- Billy Buffalo 

- Urinating in the sinks (this has improved)

So, people are getting better at urinating in the sinks? Good to know!  I’ll try to raise my game to keep up.  ?

Note sure if feasable or how it would work, but a team regulated "Ball Burglar" program would be pretty cool.

I know several players and former players either have their own charities or charities that they endorse, and I always thought that was a cool way for fans to stay "engaged" in the game, while doing something positve. I'm sure there's a way to up link with Hunter's Hope or some other charitable organization. Fans sign up with a credit card, and donate, say, $5 (or however much they choose) for every FR or INT by the Bills defense throughout the season. If 1,000 people sign up at $5 a pop, and the Bills create 20 turnovers, that's a $100,000 contribution.

Our fans got a lot of good publicity after the Dalton/Boyd TD donations, although it doesn't completely wash away the stigma that all Bills fans are all just flaming table crashing drunkards, but it helps...perhaps we could come up with something more permanent and well known throughout the league, instead of a one-time event. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Things to eliminate:

- Train Horn

- CBS/Fox coming back from commercial showing Niagara Falls or someone tossing chicken wings

- Billy Buffalo 

More shots of downtown buildings, landmarks, statues/museums would be nice, but the Falls and wings will never go away completely. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

- Better beer options

- Gates open 30 minutes earlier

- Cell phone charging station 

- 12 month payment plans

I like the first two, I LOVE the last two. 

19 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Things to eliminate:

- Train Horn

- Billy Buffalo 

Agree...they could use the sound of...I dunno...like maybe a HERD OF BUFFALO?  They used to do that before kickoffs and I thought it was cool.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Also some kind of resolution between standers and sitters. I am sitting in a $350 seat down in front and a couple kids drink and 20 want to stand the whole game. Refuse any requests to please sit down. Im not 20 ?

They should just nail it down if you can or can't stand all game and where. That way I would know to buy a seat or not and where is all Im saying.

That is a great solution.  I stand during games.  Even in my living room I stand while watching the Bills.  Too much anxiety to sit down.  It is just as frustrating for me to be told to sit down and you have the first solution that I think works.  Designate some sections as sitting only. Much like the family section's no alcohol policy there could be sections around the stadium where you must remain seated.  I don't think you need standing only sections as that will likely happen anyway lol.  Maybe clarification that if you are in a section that doesn't require attendeess to be seated that people may stand. 

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

- Better beer options

- 12 month payment plans

Some no brainers here.  Craft beer has exploded and they could swap vendors out for each home game in a couple booths or let them bring their carts in.  Gates opening earlier gets traffic in early and therefore more opportunity for dollars to be spent.  Cell charging stations for the people that are there solely to take a selfie and say they were there.  The last idea is fantastic and your later post covers exactly why.  Having it be a monthly expense makes it much more tolerable especially with how cheap some tickets are.  They could get away with bumping the price slightly even.  I could probably even sell my wife on the idea of getting my tickets back if it was only $100/month! lol

You should work in sports or something these are some great ideas! :D

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

- Better beer options

- 12 month payment plans

all good..gates open 11:30 now though correct? Cant see many people in there at 11. I also think they should have some local beer vendors, at least guys with cans. I love the Resurgence Blood Orange Saison.. it's in a can too   They do serve the One Buffalo in the Clubs(shocking its One Buffalo)..at least expand that to the concourses!

1 hour ago, BuffaloBill said:

My vote would be to please get rid of the train horn.  I hate at the stadium and on. TV.  

That seems to be very popular suggestion..

41 minutes ago, Drunken Pygmy Goat said:

Note sure if feasable or how it would work, but a team regulated "Ball Burglar" program would be pretty cool.

I know several players and former players either have their own charities or charities that they endorse, and I always thought that was a cool way for fans to stay "engaged" in the game, while doing something positve. I'm sure there's a way to up link with Hunter's Hope or some other charitable organization. Fans sign up with a credit card, and donate, say, $5 (or however much they choose) for every FR or INT by the Bills defense throughout the season. If 1,000 people sign up at $5 a pop, and the Bills create 20 turnovers, that's a $100,000 contribution.

Our fans got a lot of good publicity after the Dalton/Boyd TD donations, although it doesn't completely wash away the stigma that all Bills fans are all just flaming table crashing drunkards, but it helps...perhaps we could come up with something more permanent and well known throughout the league, instead of a one-time event. 

This is really cool idea.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

gates open 11:30 now though correct? Cant see many people in there at 11. I also think they should have some local beer vendors, at least guys with cans. I love the Resurgence Blood Orange Saison.. it's in a can too   They do serve the One Buffalo in the Clubs(shocking its One Buffalo)..at least expand that to the concourses!

Back when I was on the FAB they were talking about getting people into the stadium earlier.  We suggested running some kind of tailgate inside the gates with beer, food, music, activities, alumni.  They need some kind of draw to get people to leave the lots and get in there.

Just now, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Back when I was on the FAB they were talking about getting people into the stadium earlier.  We suggested running some kind of tailgate inside the gates with beer, food, music, activities, alumni.  They need some kind of draw to get people to leave the lots and get in there.

But they cant start selling beer to noon right? That was the law they wanted the exception for, but New York would not grant it. 

So its you can buy beer in a store now I believe at 9 AM Sunday, but a bar cant sell you beer till noon..i think that's it

1.) No more train whistle. Can't stand it.

2.) Allow Gate 1 for general entry. I hated it when they changed it to Press only etc.

3.) make all the wings boned rather than boneless for the masses. It ain't a wing when it boneless (white meat too) . yuck.

4.) Invite Sabretooth for a game (or two). When the sabres aren't playing, of course. He can be Billy's guest.  The Sabres shoud have a street hockey game that day in

one of the Lots. Or at Halftime. There would me a massive crowd for that.

Edited by richNjoisy

Bring back the Jills with smaller outfits.  Re-open BBMB and have a public stoning of the old moderators.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Irv said:

How about a section dedicated to people who promise to sit during the start of every play. 

I'd support your idea 100%.  Due to age, medical issues, etc. not all fans can stand to watch the game. 

• Like (+1) 1

As many have said, the train horn has to go.  It's played way too much. 

You know what else grinds my gears...hearing Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes and the stupid chant that goes with it a dozen times per game.  It's old and not original at all.  Time to find a new song or sound effect. 

• Like (+1) 1