Josh Allen interview WGR

The more I hear Josh Allen speak and speak at length, the more impressive he gets. It was a little thing, but when they asked about he and Phillips taking the pics with the wedding party at the stadium the other day, the first thing he mentioned, the first, was that Austin Proehl was also in the picture as well. A little thing like I said, but indicative of the kind of teammate he will be. 

Can't believe they had a "convicted rapist" on there as a guest, though. :ph34r:

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, billspro said:

Real estate is a good investment. He will probably be getting a 10 million dollar signing bonus. It would be crazy not to invest some of that money into a house. 

Sometimes.  I bought a house 8 years ago.  I will probably sell next year to move closer to my kids.  I'm hoping to break even.  It doesn't help when the biggest employer shut down their plant a few years ago.  Nobody has come in to hire anyone.  People are moving out, not in.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

I couldn't disagree more.

We took the wrong Josh. 

I disagree even more.

We took the only 1st round material Josh. 

3 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

Sometimes.  I bought a house 8 years ago.  I will probably sell next year to move closer to my kids.  I'm hoping to break even.  It doesn't help when the biggest employer shut down their plant a few years ago.  Nobody has come in to hire anyone.  People are moving out, not in.

Looks like Josh is buying low then.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

The more I hear Josh Allen speak and speak at length, the more impressive he gets. It was a little thing, but when they asked about he and Phillips taking the pics with the wedding party at the stadium the other day, the first thing he mentioned, the first, was that Austin Proehl was also in the picture as well. A little thing like I said, but indicative of the kind of teammate he will be. 

Can't believe they had a "convicted rapist" on there as a guest, though. :ph34r:

Yes, Tyrod wouldnt have seen him in the crowd. In fact he had a problem picking out any WR in a crowd. ?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

For the first time in a million years, it actually worse to be a buyer than a seller in Buffalo.

And I think every Bills is rooting for the guy.  It’s just some of us have serious doubts.  Pretty much every qb since Kelly has been a nice guy (except Rob Johnson and JP, whose teammates hated him).

Well spoken kid. I like his attitude, too. 

Very easy to root for. You can see why people have said that his teammates (supposedly) love him and gravitate towards him. 

Really hope we finally hit the lotto with this pick.

But hey, no matter what at least the Bills are finally playing (the lottery). Can't win if you don't even play! 

Edited by BillsFan4
  • Like (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

For the first time in a million years, it actually worse to be a buyer than a seller in Buffalo.

And I think every Bills is rooting for the guy.  It’s just some of us have serious doubts.  Pretty much every qb since Kelly has been a nice guy (except Rob Johnson and JP, whose teammates hated him).

Absolutely.  Moved from Rochester to brockport last summer.  Sold the house for probably 25k more than we bought it for and only moved to brockport because everything in Rochester was selling the same day for probably about 10-20k over asking price.

1 hour ago, The Wiz said:

Absolutely.  Moved from Rochester to brockport last summer.  Sold the house for probably 25k more than we bought it for and only moved to brockport because everything in Rochester was selling the same day for probably about 10-20k over asking price.

Yup.  The only downside of the “renaissance “ in Buffalo. I kick myself for not buying property 5 years ago.  

4 hours ago, K-9 said:

most excellent post. informative (Proehl )and witty with mentioning the alleged guest ! cheers !
 I am a Fan of Allen at this point. and i like to stay steady in my thinking  : )

3 hours ago, Paulus said:

It is kind of a slutty key, so may as well.

takes two to tango. What are you saying about the City ?