Josh Allen interview WGR

1 minute ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not sure how wise it is for a young kid to move so fast with a home purchase, but you have to love the all-in commitment to the team and area. 

Real estate is a good investment. He will probably be getting a 10 million dollar signing bonus. It would be crazy not to invest some of that money into a house. 

• Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Not sure how wise it is for a young kid to move so fast with a home purchase, but you have to love the all-in commitment to the team and area. 

whats interesting is that he hasn't signed his contract yet 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, aristocrat said:

whats interesting is that he hasn't signed his contract yet 

Probably cash advance from agent.  Most guys do it for a Benz or a new watch.  Good on him for using his as a down payment. 

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Pretty safe for a 1st round qb, even if he busts (I hope not) he will probably be here for 4 years at least which is enough to justify a home purchase.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

He is married correct?

I don't think they're married but him and his girl have been together for a couple years, I think.  She is (or was, don't know if she graduated) a Fresno State cheerleader.

1 hour ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I totally agree! Everyone knows he should spend his money on sneakers, cars, jewelry and other long lasting assets.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1