Most Fun Teams of All Time(Bills get snubbed?)

15 minutes ago, Steve O said:

Let me get it started, in no particular order

Home run throwback forward latteral

Drafting C J Spiller at 10 with Lynch and Jackson already on the roster

Trading up for (insert name - Mcargo, Losman, Watkins, hopefully Allen doesn't get added to the list)

Trading up and taking T J Graham in the third when everyone, including the Seahawks, thought for sure Bills would take Russell Wilson. Guess this could go in the above item but thought it was worth its own line. 

Just give it to him (one ref to another for a first down against the Pats that cost us a home playoff game against the Dolphins. Clearly out of bounds, no replay at the time)

Not going for it on fourth and four against the Saints, only to go for it on fourth and 20 next possession. 

While we're on the subject of Jauron, "It's a tough league to get a win in"

See, most of those are legitimate reasons to be upset, at least from a fan perspective.

I was thinking more of the annual ‘national media picked us to go 4-12 again without even mentioning some second rate FA signing!’ or ‘someone made fun of Buffalo’s weather but they don’t understand it’s usually very nice here!’ , or the always popular ‘no one pays attention to the ONLY TEAM in NYS!!’

On 6/10/2018 at 8:00 PM, BillsPride12 said:

So i was just watching a show called Top 10 that I recorded on my DVR recently(apparently the show originally aired back in 2013 though for what its worth) and the topic was Most Fun Teams of All Time.  The criteria they used was interesting to me since they said it couldn't be a team that actually won a Super Bowl(is there any team out there that was more fun than the 85 Bears!?) But here i am thinking well than one of the Buffalo Bills teams of the 90's will be on here for sure and they even teased a commercial break with Christie kicking the game winning field goal in the Comeback game at one point.  But the whole list goes on and not only was there no mention of the Bills teams back then, they didn't even get put in the best of the rest category aka honorable mentions.  They had the 91 Atlanta Falcons with Jerry Glanville as their number 1 pick.  I can see that team being in the top 10 but not number 1.  The 90's Bills teams were absolutely one of the most fun runs you will ever see in professional sports history regardless of them not winning a title.  

Anyway who do you guys have as your most fun teams of all time?

top 10 lists are typically picked so randomly that they are worthless, I will rad this thread, because I expect the list generated here to be more valuable!