Has Chris Ivory been at OTA's?

gjv001

9 minutes ago, Buffalo86 said:

Compared to our other signings, I thought it was pretty average.

Compared to what they gave Star, he's a steal. He's the type of back that's a good compliment to Shady and in goal line situations. He always killed the Bills when he played against them.

Or would you rather have Tolbert back?

• Like (+1) 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Compared to what they gave Star, he's a steal. He's the type of back that's a good compliment to Shady and in goal line situations. He always killed the Bills when he played against them.

Or would you rather have Tolbert back?

Having Tolbert as our #2 was disgraceful.  If those are my only 2 choices, sure, I'll take Ivory.  But I'm definitely tempering my expectations.

• Like (+1) 1

I like the pickup.
if he remains healthy he will be a solid contributor.

Lets be a bit more welcoming could we ?
He is replacing Tolbert...
 Cheers !

sorry Mike,

shoot 3 posts at once about tolbert geesh

1 minute ago, Buffalo86 said:

Having Tolbert as our #2 was disgraceful.  If those are my only 2 choices, sure, I'll take Ivory.  But I'm definitely tempering my expectations.

fair enough

maybe, and i could be way off here, but maybe the organization wanted to grab a vet with a lot of experience, a proven body of work, and a little bit left in the tank to just kinda help guide the rest of this fairly young offense. i mean, shady is a seasoned vet but will need a break every once in a while. and if they are going to be going with these three pretty inexperienced QBs, then a guy that can catch out of the backfield and pickup a blitz or not get fooled by a stunt or delay might be worth a bit more than a more athletic but less experienced guy. i don't know, just trying to look at it from different angles.

• Like (+1) 3

22 minutes ago, M. Wrotto said:

Maybe we should look at Adrian Peterson, he is still unsigned.

Too much likely for a player who looks ready to hang them up & whose best days are in the past....

Its hard to gage him from last season with the Jags.....its obvious he wasnt going to get much carries at all due to Fornette,,,,,,,maybe this season with increase in carries he may have a newfound focus......but yeah again.....the nightmare of Tolbert is over......