Training Camp 2018 Dates

I went to oneBuffalo to get the tickets for the Sunday July 29th practice and filled out the form. It said the submission was accepted but that's it.  I understand the tix will be texted to me but when, and was I in time to get any? A confirmation that I will get them, or if I was too late, would be nice.

...man they cut the camp schedule nearly in half....McD rules the roost.....we are camp contractors every year for setup and tear down.....last year in McD's rookie year, he banned all contractors from working near the field where they were practicing.......had to be the KGB shirts our guys were wearing and speaking Russian......seriously?....a tad over the top?..

On 7/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...man they cut the camp schedule nearly in half....McD rules the roost.....we are camp contractors every year for setup and tear down.....last year in McD's rookie year, he banned all contractors from working near the field where they were practicing.......had to be the KGB shirts our guys were wearing and speaking Russian......seriously?....a tad over the top?..

Theyve cut a lot of days in the last 10 years or so. Used to be you never had to worry about why Day to go because there were plenty to choose from. But now you may have to schedule time off from work if you want to make it. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/19/2018 at 6:24 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

Bill Belichick probably thinks a stolen play call in the summer is just as important as stealing one in the fall. 

8 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Bill Belichick probably thinks a stolen play call in the summer is just as important as stealing one in the fall. 

...LOL.......and our crew had to remain on site until practice was over to resume work.......and the Bills paid for their idle time......

21 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LOL.......and our crew had to remain on site until practice was over to resume work.......and the Bills paid for their idle time......

Wow , McD takes no chances or distractions. Good to hear Bills have the class to pay you for idle time , they are serious down to small details.

8 hours ago, ALF said:

Wow , McD takes no chances or distractions. Good to hear Bills have the class to pay you for idle time , they are serious down to small details.

...try THIS one on....for several years, we hosted a dinner for the entire Bills coaching staff and brass one evening after camp......McD squashed it his first year at the helm....saved us $7,500+.....

6 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...try THIS one on....for several years, we hosted a dinner for the entire Bills coaching staff and brass one evening after camp......McD squashed it his first year at the helm....saved us $7,500+.....

I remember thinking to myself when you mentioned the dinner cancellation...

...this McD fella means business...

...no strings attached...