Training Camp 2018 Dates

Hey everybody- I did a search on this topic and didn't see anything come up, so I wanted to create a topic, so as to hopefully centralize info about the 2018 Training Camp dates.

Has anyone heard anything about when these dates will be released, and if/when they will have a practice at New Era Field?

My friend and I live about 3 hours from SJF and around this time, we start to get antsy for the dates to be released, so we can start making hotel reservations. This year, we're hoping for a weekday morning practice, followed the next day by a practice at New Era Field. Last year's practice there was the first time I have ever been in the stadium, and I really hope they have another so we can go again.

On a side note, we will be sticking with our reliable Buffalo Brew Pub for wings, but also will be trying Bar Bill. We've done Duffs and Anchor in years past, too. 

Mod edit: actual schedule now available later in thread!!!

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

A lot of WNY local media has Bar Bill wings rated very highly.  I cannot speak from experience but the amount of good press must bode well for the product.

......due to demand, it's getting to be hit or miss with many of the longstanding quality WNY wing institutes. 

Edited by Ifartalot

1 minute ago, Ifartalot said:

......due to demand, it's getting to be hit or miss with many of the longstanding quality WNY wing institutes. 

Understood and agreed.  Often depends who's the chef that day, found this a few years ago with a flagship establishment.

Does anyone have any idea when the schedule is typically released? We're 6 or 7 weeks away from them moving facilities out to Rochester, it has to be soon, in the next week or two, right?

32 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I suggest you update the thread title to TC dates so we don’t get a duplicate thread.  

I guess I'm not sure what you mean. The title of the thread literally is "Training Camp 2018 Dates".

1 hour ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

Does anyone have any idea when the schedule is typically released? We're 6 or 7 weeks away from them moving facilities out to Rochester, it has to be soon, in the next week or two, right?

I guess I'm not sure what you mean. The title of the thread literally is "Training Camp 2018 Dates".

I thought it was a question.  My bad.  

7 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

My friend and I live about 3 hours from SJF and around this time, we start to get antsy for the dates to be released, so we can start making hotel reservations. 

Really? That's dedication. I can literally walk there and I've never been.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE 2018 CONNORS AND FERRIS TRAINING CAMP SCHEDULE
On Wednesday the Buffalo Bills announced practice dates and times, as well as six newly added theme days, for the 2018 Connors and Ferris Training Camp held at St. John Fisher College.

Dates, practice times and theme days for Bills Training Camp presented by Connors and Ferris:
Thursday, July 26- 5:30 p.m.*
Friday, July 27- 2:15 p.m.
Saturday, July 28- 8:45 a.m.*
Sunday, July 29- 8:45 a.m. - Christmas in July*
Wednesday, August 1- 8:45 a.m. - Princess & Super Hero Day
Thursday, August 2- 8:45 a.m. - Wild West Day
Friday, August 3- 6:15 p.m. - Night practice at New Era Field*
Sunday, August 5- 2:15 p.m. - Military Appreciation Day*
Tuesday, August 7- 8:45 a.m. - One Buffalo Day
Sunday, August 12- 2:15 p.m.*
Tuesday, August 14- 8:45 a.m. - Pirate Day
Wednesday, August 15- 8:45 a.m.
*Ticket required

On 6/13/2018 at 11:47 AM, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Not sure what's up with "theme days".

One theme day will be 'Vox Populi':  Only fans in attendance at SJF will vote by secret ballot as to who will start at QB on opening day.  256,519 votes for Peterman will implicate Russian hackers, bots, and trolls...and Burple Bull.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
As Lt. Columbo used to say..."Sir, just one more thing..."
  • Haha (+1) 2