Training Camp 2018 Dates

In today's BN , Mayfield and Darnold are also unsigned due to offset language and bonus structure. I guess the Bosa drama was not the only one.

It sounds like he cannot practice without a contract ?

10 hours ago, ALF said:

In today's BN , Mayfield and Darnold are also unsigned due to offset language and bonus structure. I guess the Bosa drama was not the only one.

It sounds like he cannot practice without a contract ?

...think there would be a huge liability issue for him to assume....no contract means the Bills are not obligated and I assume he is NOT covered by ANY CBA language (if any for unsigned) because he is a non-member....signing a waiver would be insanity......still think the "wait" is as you said, Mayfield & Darnold, relative to guaranteed money (not bonus) and offset language....chess match among agents.......

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

I'm going to training camp on Saturday. How long do the practices usually last? I have young kids who can be difficult to get going in the morning, and they won't last longer than an hour watching the practice anyway. I'd rather show up for the last 30 minutes of practice and then let them check out the other stuff to do there.