Training Camp 2018 Dates

On 7/5/2018 at 8:50 AM, Doc said:

Have training camp tix been released?

Yes, an email sent to season tix holders on July 2 for training camp tix. Still waiting for the email for practice tix on Aug 3 at New Era. Should be soon. That’s the only weekend I will be in Buf this summer so want to get those.

54 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Yes, an email sent to season tix holders on July 2 for training camp tix. Still waiting for the email for practice tix on Aug 3 at New Era. Should be soon. That’s the only weekend I will be in Buf this summer so want to get those.

But no tix yet for non-season tix holders?

15 hours ago, Doc said:

But no tix yet for non-season tix holders?

It does not indicate in the email when these tix will be available to the public...just, first come, first served. Season ticket holders are limited to the # of season tix to a max of 4. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/2/2018 at 9:02 AM, Jamie Nails said:

If anyone needs seats for the 5 ticketed (night) practices, I have 4 for each. I am a season ticket holder, but live in California. I nab them when I can every year to make sure that board members can get in if they aren't able to secure them in advance, especially Astro or others that give us good play by play!

DM me if you need tickets for any of the night practices- free of course! 

I still have four tickets for  the July 28 and 29 and August August 5 and 12 practices. I no longer have the 26th. Shout via DM if anyone needs them. Easy electronic transfer. Free. 

On 7/9/2018 at 8:58 AM, Jamie Nails said:

I still have four tickets for  the July 28 and 29 and August August 5 and 12 practices. I no longer have the 26th. Shout via DM if anyone needs them. Easy electronic transfer. Free. 

All of my tickets have now been claimed. Hope everyone that nabbed them has a great time at training camp

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Doc said:

And they still haven't released tix for non-season tix holders. :wallbash:

Yesterday, season tix holders received another email about training tix at SJF. Today (July 12) an email about tix for night practice at New Era on Aug 3. I ordered these. Only way to receive them was thru mobile app.

Might be soon for public.

3 minutes ago, Mr Info said:

Yesterday, season tix holders received another email about training tix at SJF. Today (July 12) an email about tix for night practice at New Era on Aug 3. I ordered these. Only way to receive them was thru mobile app.

Might be soon for public.

I looked on Ticketmaster and they'll be released July 18th at 9 AM.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bills announce ticket distribution information for 2018 Connors and Ferris Training Camp

Distribution locations for the Bills six ticketed practices are listed below. Tickets are complimentary, but are required for entry to the practices listed below. Fans are limited to four tickets per person. All tickets are available starting Wednesday, July 18 at 9 AM at the following locations: