Training Camp 2018 Dates

Can someone explain how/where you get tickets for ticketed practices?  (I thought historically the night practices were the ticketed ones - but doesn't seem to be the case)

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Can someone explain how/where you get tickets for ticketed practices?  (I thought historically the night practices were the ticketed ones - but doesn't seem to be the case)

Further details on ticketing information at St. John Fisher College as well as the open practice at New Era Field will be announced on a later date.

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I don't have the exact details, just that in the past, they have been available at a couple locations in both Rochester and out in Buffalo, and Noco or Sunoco gas stations, at Wegmans, and at Verizon locations. Plus, likely in The Bills Store at 1BD.

Mike Rodak ESPN Staff Writer 

Bills coach Sean McDermott said Thursday he doesn't anticipate changing the division of quarterback reps into the start of training camp. That means AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman will likely continue sharing first-team reps, with Josh Allen mixing in with that group but otherwise leading the third-team offense.

4 hours ago, BuffalothruMyVeins said:

I don't have the exact details, just that in the past, they have been available at a couple locations in both Rochester and out in Buffalo, and Noco or Sunoco gas stations, at Wegmans, and at Verizon locations. Plus, likely in The Bills Store at 1BD.

So if you live out of town you would have to find someone to get them for you?  Is there a cost or are they free?  I guess I don't get the point of the tickets - I can see for night time practices where it might get filled to capacity - but for a practice at 8:30 in the morning?

14 hours ago, stevewin said:

So if you live out of town you would have to find someone to get them for you?  Is there a cost or are they free?  I guess I don't get the point of the tickets - I can see for night time practices where it might get filled to capacity - but for a practice at 8:30 in the morning?

Tickets are required for night and weekend practices only, just for what you said, overcrowding.  They are free, but can be a bit of a pain to get.  In the past, my wife has gotten some for us and I asked her to get extras for TBD people and either mailed them, or they met me somewhere for a handoff.  But we have no plans on going this year so she won't be getting any.

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/2018-Training-Camp-Schedule.pdf

Edited by CodeMonkey

On 6/13/2018 at 12:32 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Is Astrobot any relation to Spacely Space Sprockets' Uniblab?

Great Grand Bot surprised you noticed...

57 minutes ago, CodeMonkey said:

Tickets are required for night and weekend practices only, just for what you said, overcrowding.  They are free, but can be a bit of a pain to get.  In the past, my wife has gotten some for us and I asked her to get extras for TBD people and either mailed them, or they met me somewhere for a handoff.  But we have no plans on going this year so she won't be getting any.

http://prod.static.bills.clubs.nfl.com/assets/pdf/2018-Training-Camp-Schedule.pdf

OK thanks.  I see now the non-night ticketed practices (@ 8:45, 2:15) are weekend so that makes sense now.

Helpful hint for those wanting multiple tickets.  I think the limit is 4 per person per visit where you pick them up.  So my wife took all the kids that were home with her and they went in individually and got 4 each.  Then went to another store and did the same. repeated as necessary for all tickets needed for all practices desired.  Yeah, we supplied a few out of town people for a few years :)

• Like (+1) 1

I have also found Bills Training Camp tickets available on Craigslist.  

(Season Ticket holders dumping their free tickets)

Note: Those are usually "for $ale".

On 6/15/2018 at 2:49 PM, CodeMonkey said:

Helpful hint for those wanting multiple tickets.  I think the limit is 4 per person per visit where you pick them up.  So my wife took all the kids that were home with her and they went in individually and got 4 each.  Then went to another store and did the same. repeated as necessary for all tickets needed for all practices desired.  Yeah, we supplied a few out of town people for a few years :)

4 is the historical limit per person per location. Does anyone have a list of locations to obtain tickets?

On 6/16/2018 at 12:08 PM, FappyTheClown said:

What's the deal with the military night? I want in on that.

Concessions discounts to those with valid military ID if history proves correct.