How do you feel about the Buffalo Bills right now?

16 hours ago, NewDayBills said:

I'm talking about like legitimate Super Bowl talk every year, like Jim Kelly and the 90s kind of talk, not barely squeezing into the playoffs talk, more like a complete culture change and fandemonium. My generation has not got to experience that yet, I was 2 1/2 when we played the Giants in the Superbowl, I want to experience that as an adult, I would appreciate it so much more.

You don't get there over night or in one season. Last season was a good start. I hope we build from there.

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, THE SLAMMER said:

I see high winds from the south, chance of crying 50%

Impatience with currant QBs 90%

Same ol forecast

Unfortunatelyy, Slammer, I see high wins from the east,  in the form of the Patriots. Hopefully, in another year or 2 when we get more pieces in place, starting with

the qb position, the Bills will be the dominant team in the AFC East.

13 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Meh.  Gotta wait for preseason to see AJ and Josh, know what we have in Pickerman.

"Pickerman"  lol.

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, JoeF said:

Right now?  I just landed in Las Vegas and I am going to find a sports book and put $100 down on the Bills to Win the Super Bowl.  This thread convinced me. 

Ah.  In flight turbulence coupled with a rough landing.  Best go donate that yard to the LV City Mission, in thanks for your miraculous salvation.  ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JoeF said:

Right now?  I just landed in Las Vegas and I am going to find a sports book and put $100 down on the Bills to Win the Super Bowl.  This thread convinced me. 

If you win, I’ll give you $50 and then we can do a world cruise with the fantastic odds you must have gotten! What a DEAL!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

Lets see what this here Kid Daboll brings. Methinks this is where it begins and ends.
i wish him, Bills and Us a fine effort  this season. keep building the Pyramid McBeanes !

Its a Bills thing though. ruining QBs with porous O lines.

i am not sure you can choose when to draft one done before the other. Because you have to Draft the QB. Maybe next year is the Bills use FA to spend !
another reason to sit Mr Allen as long as possible till O can get something working to protect the Kid. No ill will on AJ btw. Hope O line and Rec crew can tighten up asap regradless

They will be lucky if McCarron and Peterman aren't both hurt by week 7.  I think most would agree that the line was better last year than it looks to be this year and this year the line looks to be weaker up the middle in particular. Immediate pressure in a QBs face is always so helpful, mix that in with the missed assignments and failed blitz pickups that come with inexperience and our QB's in general will be lucky to survive let alone succeed.  Taylor had his share of flaws, but he covered up an awful lot of crappy pass blocking in his time in Buffalo.

15 hours ago, Logic said:

I feel like I'm sick of living off the fumes of the early 90s. I'm sick of having to watch guys named Kelly, Thomas, and Reed just to catch a glimpse of success. I'm sick of chasing ghosts.

I'm ready to watch a consistently contending, legitimately playoff caliber team. I'm ready to see competent quarterbacking, top 5 defenses, and 10 to 12 win seasons. I'm ready for All-Pro nods and prime time games.

I'm ready to stand in line with 75,000 rowdy lunatics to get into the gates for a home AFC Championship game. 

I'm ready to fly to Buffalo when the Bills win it all and take part in a week of celebration and fandemonium the likes of which the sports world has never seen.

I'm ready to cast off the stink of 50+ years of mediocrity and finally feel the jubilation of rooting for a well-run, winning franchise.

The worm's got to turn sometimes, man. It's got to.

^^^^ Yeah Plus One  #ROADTRIP

14 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

The emotion of your posting belies your chosen screen name.

Booooooooooooooooo

13 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yep. It’s a question mark after Tre’Davious-and he could have a sophomore slump. Seems every team has at least one very good CB, so I see us League Standard there.. Also, our TE’s are Standard -but maybe due to Tyrod..

**EYEROLL*** What on earth makes you think that? Im not buying that at allllllllll

12 hours ago, skibum said:

I had a fragile confidence until both Wood and Richie went away. Now I'm not feeling so good about their chances.

Bodine at center does not confidence make but Im open to watch and assess after the season begins I hope Im wrong

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Process process process

process

process

process 

TRUST THE PROCESSSSSSS ?

IM TRYING!!!!!  lol gimme until the real games begin and then lets talk ? 

26 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

They will be lucky if McCarron and Peterman aren't both hurt by week 7.  I think most would agree that the line was better last year than it looks to be this year and this year the line looks to be weaker up the middle in particular. Immediate pressure in a QBs face is always so helpful, mix that in with the missed assignments and failed blitz pickups that come with inexperience and our QB's in general will be lucky to survive let alone succeed.  Taylor had his share of flaws, but he covered up an awful lot of crappy pass blocking in his time in Buffalo.

Yeah  Bodine FTW Im not buying it yet either he's gonna have to prove it to me and I really hope he does 

I'm in wait and see mode once again. I learned to keep my expectations low and my optimism in check years ago. The only time I had high expectations was when we acquired Bledsoe. Since then tho, I don't set any expectations until the 2nd or 3rd week in the regular season 

7 hours ago, That's No Moon said:

all true.
Hope Daboll has a better grasp of blocking concepts and holds players accountable as compared to Dennison.

That's all I got. Wonder how Shady feels about this season ?

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Augie said:

If you win, I’ll give you $50 and then we can do a world cruise with the fantastic odds you must have gotten! What a DEAL!!!

I've heard of hedging your bets, but that's the best example I've ever seen.

55 minutes ago, buffalo2218 said:

The only time I had high expectations was when we acquired Bledsoe.

I still think the major problem there was too much Niagara Spray Starch in his uniform.  He had all the scrambling ability of the Frankenstein monster.

• 2 months later...
On 6/10/2018 at 2:54 PM, That's No Moon said:

Taylor wasn't a great QB but his value to the team is going to become readily apparent when we see our current stable of QBs get pounded into oblivion behind our sieve of an O-Line. 

Down 1 QB already.  My prediction was down 2 by week 5.