How do you feel about the Buffalo Bills right now?

I'm at a point mentally where it's put up or shut up for me. Last year fans thought I was crazy when I said that I wanted to win out instead of bottoming out for a franchise QB. We may have only went 9-7 last year but that was the first time in my adult life we made the playoffs. I was born in 87 and I remember wide right and I was crushed when that happened but I was way too young to understand the significance of the moment. Last time we made the playoffs I was 12, once again too young to fully understand what was going on. I admire many of you old timers, you got to see OJ, Cookie, Kemp, Ferguson, I do not have any glory years to really gloat about. There are a lot of millennials such as myself that would lose their minds if we saw the Buffalo Bills in the playoffs for the next 10-12 years, I'm so desperate to experience playoff football in my adult years, I think the entire !@#$ing city would get burned down.

• Haha (+1) 1

Right now? Like, right this moment? As I’m typing this? It’s the off-season, dude. The booze, apps, giant ass rib eye, port, and dessert... and if I’m being honest, more booze... are having much more of an impact on how I’m feeling right now than the Bills, which I would describe as feeling as though I happily and stupidly ate a, albeit delicious, bowling ball. 

Edited by transient

Star:

Shady

PK

Above Standard:

S

Coaching

Standard:

LB

DB

DT

LS

TE

other RBs

Below Standard:

OL

QB

WR

DE

KR

P

Conclusion: Not enough talent to contend. Add in a difficult schedule with too many road games early, I don’t feel good about this season.

i do, however, feel pretty good that the future is optimistic as I think Kim believes in the management team and will give them at least a few years to evolve their ‘process’.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Football season has been my happiest season since I was 4. I’m crabby without football

The Bills may hurt my heart sometimes but they make me proud to call myself a Buffalonian and they always have

you need to get beyond the whole "reflected glory" mental ailment.  look it up.

if your self worth is defined by the performance of a sports team then you have larger issues to tackle, my friend. 

• Like (+1) 1

I feel like I'm sick of living off the fumes of the early 90s. I'm sick of having to watch guys named Kelly, Thomas, and Reed just to catch a glimpse of success. I'm sick of chasing ghosts.

I'm ready to watch a consistently contending, legitimately playoff caliber team. I'm ready to see competent quarterbacking, top 5 defenses, and 10 to 12 win seasons. I'm ready for All-Pro nods and prime time games.

I'm ready to stand in line with 75,000 rowdy lunatics to get into the gates for a home AFC Championship game. 

I'm ready to fly to Buffalo when the Bills win it all and take part in a week of celebration and fandemonium the likes of which the sports world has never seen.

I'm ready to cast off the stink of 50+ years of mediocrity and finally feel the jubilation of rooting for a well-run, winning franchise.

The worm's got to turn sometimes, man. It's got to.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2