TBD members - Watkins Glen Lunch TODAY

Sorry I missed this thread. If this is planned again, schedule on a day when you can drive up to the track and do 2 or 3 laps (at a reasonable speed) for $25.  Well worth it and an uncommon experience for most.  It's an amazing track.  Big, fast with elevation changes and billiard table smooth.  Details on track website. 

http://www.theglen.com/Tickets-Events/Drive-The-Glen.aspx

15 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

A great day in the Glen with the Meads, Flaz and Jaybee. I believe we solved all current and future Bills problems and predict 19-0 baby!  Thanks to all of those peeps who had to drive hours, but my 25 minute drive from Horseheads was no picnic so I don't want to hear about it ! :lol:

You weren't in the picture.  I'm assuming this was around the time the check was brought out and you were, "in the bathroom."

In the 518, we call that, "the Fergy."

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

You weren't in the picture.  I'm assuming this was around the time the check was brought out and you were, "in the bathroom."

In the 518, we call that, "the Fergy."

I was right in the middle Gug, they must have all known "The Fergy", I wondered why they all went out and smoked or were "in the bathroom" when it came.