TBD members - Watkins Glen Lunch TODAY

8 hours ago, mead107 said:

I picked 

bleachers watkins Glen

they have a neon Buffalo in th window. 

Sound ok?  

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g48815-d820239-Reviews-Bleachers_Sports_Bar_Grill-Watkins_Glen_Finger_Lakes_New_York.html

What time?

7 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

Way back Cable Lady invited me to a Bills Backer bar in WG, I wonder if that was the place

Speaking of Cable Lady,we are friends on Facebook. I have sent her the info for the  lunch. She only lives 30 minutes away.

14 hours ago, mrags said:

I never said I couldn’t eat meat. Just can’t have the ridiculous amount of sugar and carbs that comes with the sauce in BBQ. 

Besides, if your going to be there, then I’m 100% out. 

BBQ should stand on its own without sauce...but we understand if you need to use sauce. You’ll get better at it over time. Keep working at it. 

14 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

BBQ should stand on its own without sauce...but we understand if you need to use sauce. You’ll get better at it over time. Keep working at it. 

Congrats Gug, I no longer want to stab you. I’ll stab Fergie instead. 

A great day in the Glen with the Meads, Flaz and Jaybee. I believe we solved all current and future Bills problems and predict 19-0 baby!  Thanks to all of those peeps who had to drive hours, but my 25 minute drive from Horseheads was no picnic so I don't want to hear about it ! :lol:

15 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

A great day in the Glen with the Meads, Flaz and Jaybee. I believe we solved all current and future Bills problems and predict 19-0 baby!  Thanks to all of those peeps who had to drive hours, but my 25 minute drive from Horseheads was no picnic so I don't want to hear about it ! :lol:

If only the FO knew how what capable and smart people we are.....not to mention our off-the charts high football IQ.   A nice time was had by all and by golly we know our darn football.

Mead: Awesome meeting you and your lovely bride.

Flaz: Try putting a worm on that hook and see if it helps your fishing results!

Mike:  Mead said he'll arrange the next one closer to Horseheads so that should lessen your fatigue factor. LOL !

Thanks again everybody.  A nice day it was.

GO BILLS !!

Thanks to the meads, Mike and jaybee for taking the time to meet to meet the flaz. 145 couldn't make it due to his Mr. Mom duties, although we tipped afew on Monday afternoon. All great folks