TBD members - Watkins Glen Lunch TODAY

Are you interested in attending? 

Hot Buffalo Bills talk. 

Place to be decided on monday.

Any suggestion? 

Wife and I willing be driving  3  & 1/2  hours to be there.  

Hope you take the day and come. 

Mike in horseheads

Fl az fan 

Edited by mead107

Its about 2 hours for me.  Not far enough on the scoot.  Right over the hill is Hammondsport Burger and Beers, IMO better than Rooster Fish but wherever you decide will work.  Thanks for the invite.  Just hope the rain holds off.

Hey guys, I just saw this thread and thought I'd chime in.

Last year, while back in the states, I met up with a bunch of old college mates, for a weekend in Watkins Glen.  We stayed/feasted/drank at the Seneca Lodge.  That place has one of the coolest bars I've ever had the pleasure of drinking in.  Legendary stories about the place.

If you haven't been there before... I suggest you check it out.

(Oh, and have one for me!)

Edited by Bad Things
  • Like (+1) 2

Love Watkins Glen, used to go there as a kid. My parents lived in Ithaca before they had a family and used to take us back there for a weekend trip. We would stay at and hike the gorge. One trip without my dad, around 1970, my mom took a wrong turn and ended up in line for time trials with the formula one cars. My brothers and I telling my mom to go for it in our Ford Galaxie 500. Beautiful area, would gladly join you all there if I could.

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

We will put one together this fall. 

Don’t even say that you will have one in the fall, on a Sunday. Blah, blah, blah. 

A tailgate doesnt count. 

Ive been asking for this out of you guys for years and you never come west of Syracuse. 

Youd think the olace where the team actually resodes would be would be a good fit for one of these. 

Maybe we can set something up before a camp day. Get dinner and then go to a night practice at SJF. 

1 hour ago, mrags said:

Don’t even say that you will have one in the fall, on a Sunday. Blah, blah, blah. 

A tailgate doesnt count. 

Ive been asking for this out of you guys for years and you never come west of Syracuse. 

Youd think the olace where the team actually resodes would be would be a good fit for one of these. 

Maybe we can set something up before a camp day. Get dinner and then go to a night practice at SJF. 

All in.   Let’s do it.  

1 hour ago, mead107 said:

So you are coming to Tbd at the  Glen? 

No. Thought I could change your mind and have it hear. I won’t be able to make it. Besides, my diet won’t allow me to meet with you degenerates and consume a whole bunch of devils food. 

Just now, mrags said:

No. Thought I could change your mind and have it hear. I won’t be able to make it. Besides, my diet won’t allow me to meet with you degenerates and consume a whole bunch of devils food. 

Are you vegan?  Say it ain't so!

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Are you vegan?  Say it ain't so!

I never said I couldn’t eat meat. Just can’t have the ridiculous amount of sugar and carbs that comes with the sauce in BBQ. 

Besides, if your going to be there, then I’m 100% out.