Halloween Official Trailer

23 hours ago, FappyTheClown said:

Evidently Laurie Strode can find ways to come back to life like Michael.

Or does this not count anymore?

Halloween is the choose your own adventure series. It has multiple continuation movies you can choose from?

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Hurricane said:

Oh hell yeah.  Now they need to make another Friday the 13th...

I heard Tom Arnold on the radio a few years back and he was talking about how they were making a sequel to the original true lies with the original cast. Don't know whatever happened with that. Isnt there like 11 Jason movies already? 

17 hours ago, Steptide said:

I heard Tom Arnold on the radio a few years back and he was talking about how they were making a sequel to the original true lies with the original cast. Don't know whatever happened with that. Isnt there like 11 Jason movies already? 

I recall reading that James Cameron wasn't interested in directing a sequel to that movie.  I found that odd considering it's one of Arnold's better movies *and* one with an above average plot.  He likes his Avatar universe and I think he's only doing another Terminator movie to keep his legacy intact after the last three stinkers.  

Out of all of Carpenter's movies, I don't think Halloween or even "The Thing" was his best.  I think his best was "They Live."    

On 6/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, FappyTheClown said:

2dQsAf2.jpg

Nice chart.

I've only seen the original "Halloween" as I've heard the other movies in the series are not that good.

However, I have seen the review of everyone of these movies from Cinemassacre's James Rolfe.

Check out his review of the series. 

• Like (+1) 1