[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Hey @JohnC, you be okay with Q coming in after this 0-5 stretch coming up to try and save this season? Cause sure looks dead to me.  Housley outmatched if puck luck does not go his way. 

Inspiring PP with no shots!

BTW, I referenced Guhle earlier,, why is 24 not playing tonight?

Edited by plenzmd1

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

Scandella can take shots on goal all night but if no one is in front of net to screen or re-direct it’s a save. 

Lets work on not limp dicking the puck through the high slot when in your defensive zone and we can move on to shot selection once we have that one down.  Pretty sure Marco said "hey Risto, hold my beer!" before one upping his teammate for worst turnover tonight.

Beaulieu, Risto, and Scandella with major lapses.

Add Dahlin to my list of guys who can't finish.  That's twice in the last week he has fanned on open nets.  May as well call him out since Sheary and E-Rod have both scored since I mentioned their names. 

Eichel is standing/coasting around too much.  Stops and starts, Jack.  Not wide looping circles.  Skinner is always active. Active stick, pressuring the D, forcing turnovers.  I would like to see WAY more of that from Eichel.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hey @JohnC, you be okay with Q coming in after this 0-5 stretch coming up to try and save this season? Cause sure looks dead to me.  Housley outmatched if puck luck does not go his way. 

Inspiring PP with no shots!

BTW, I referenced Guhle earlier,, why is 24 not playing tonight?

I would!  Bring Q in!!!

1 minute ago, BillsFan4 said:

Ok, now this is just getting embarrassing. 

Lucic has almost doubled his goal total for the ENTIRE YEAR tonight. 

He had 3 goals coming into the game tonight. He now has 5. 

Kassian has doubled no?

Rib Ray, idiot that he is, says they playing liked they practiced. Hmm. 

55 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Bye bye season. 

Scandella has sucked this whole year outside of 4 games. 

Guhle needs to come up, Housley needs to go away 

Can’t wait to hear Housley explain this game. 

Pilut gets benched for a gaffe in a game. Scandella makes mistakes every fricken game and never sees the press box as a healthy scratch. 

Playoff contender my ass. 

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Can’t wait to hear Housley explain this game. 

Pilut gets benched for a gaffe in a game. Scandella makes mistakes every fricken game and never sees the press box as a healthy scratch. 

Playoff contender my ass. 

24 not playing is a crime. 

And they are a “‘lose for Hughes” team now. Playoffs gone. Now it’s a matter of who can we sell. Shame in retrospect we got that ten game. Even skeptics like me, who believe in numbers more than most, started believing. Shame on me. 

This teamis  is every bit as bad as last years. Try hard don’t matter in the pros , and looks they have given up on the try hard part too

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Lets work on not limp dicking the puck through the high slot when in your defensive zone and we can move on to shot selection once we have that one down.  Pretty sure Marco said "hey Risto, hold my beer!" before one upping his teammate for worst turnover tonight.

Beaulieu, Risto, and Scandella with major lapses.

Add Dahlin to my list of guys who can't finish.  That's twice in the last week he has fanned on open nets.  May as well call him out since Sheary and E-Rod have both scored since I mentioned their names. 

Eichel is standing/coasting around too much.  Stops and starts, Jack.  Not wide looping circles.  Skinner is always active. Active stick, pressuring the D, forcing turnovers.  I would like to see WAY more of that from Eichel.

Eichel ain’t right. Then again, that’s the pattern in his entire career. Goes long stretches without doing anything and then strings a bunch of multi point games together and then goes quiet again. He seemed to be consistent this year before getting hurt, but he hasn’t looked right since coming back. Little explosion, if any. 

1 minute ago, plenzmd1 said:

24 not playing is a crime. 

And they are a “‘lose for Hughes” team now. Playoffs gone. Now it’s a matter of who can we sell. Shame in retrospect we got that ten game. Even skeptics like me, who believe in numbers more than most, started believing. Shame on me. 

This teamis  is every bit as bad as last years. Try hard don’t matter in the pros , and looks they have given up on the try hard part too

Yep. Even a bigger crime than pairing Scandella with Beaulieu. Those two combined make one poor NHL defenseman. At best. 

Make the youth commitment and let Pilut learn while playing through his mistakes. His upside is too good not to. If we are hellbent on developing Mitts and Thompson at this level, Pilut deserves the same consideration. 

Calgary must be licking their chops. 

• Like (+1) 1