[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (17-6-2) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 26 vs. TBL (16-6-1) at 7:30 PM ET on 11/29; The Men of Ten!

Helluva game. Congratulations Sabres.

What a hard fought game by both teams. Loved seeing the Sharks come back in that situation.

Two splendid goals by the Big Pavelski. Sharks were in a hole late and on the road against the hottest team in the league, and they come out of it with a point. I'll take it.

Now go out tomorrow and beat the Maple Leafs.

GO SHARKS!!!

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/15/2018 at 12:24 PM, JohnC said:

You should have kept the money in your pocket and use it for a nice dinner. At least it could have been used to satisfy your tummy instead of it vanishing for such a long shot improbability.

Same bet pays $1600 right now (vs $4000 I’m locked in on from less than 2 weeks ago). I’m not saying I’m going to win, but it certainly adds to the fun! 

11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That play by Dahlin made that led to the game winner.   That kid is going to be a hockey God in WNY.

Is it wrong that i wanna shed a tear over the NHL network staff being speechless because we're so good now? 

He almost won it with a spectacular rush at end of regulation.

• Like (+1) 1