[Incomplete Title] Sabres (21-12-5) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 39 (MSG-B) vs. BOS (20-14-4) at 7 PM ET on 12/29

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You mean dummy nation instead of domination.   :lol:

Not bad....

i have fans of six teams telling me about Leafs contract problems down the road

i guess Captain ? Kangaroo talked about it last week?

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Quite happy for the Leafs and all my Sabres fans friends here on TBD, keep up the excellence

OT game 7 for us this time around!!!

If it every came down to Game 7, OT Leafs/Sabres... No doubt the crooked League screws small-market Buffalo in favor of the elite Canadian market.  Too much $$$$$ to be had. Heck, fans probably sit in League HQ.

At least the Cubs had a legit rain delay with Indians... I can't imagine what the Bush League NHL will dream up this time for the Sabres... Ironically almost 20 years to date since the last hose job if they can get that far first skating with one foot tied behind thier back... And causing goalie interference too.  /smh

I simply watch because its us against the world.  The day they stick it up the Bush League's azz, I will quit.  They'd be wise to keep screwing them over... But more evidence will be out.... Keep me following.  LoL...

What a sham.

16 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They must have hired a flunky Canadian accounting team to oversee Buffalo's whopping 16% chance of getting Dahlin...  the "Duke Brothers from Grimsby."

"Get back there at once and make Carolina or Chicago win!  Ooops, you can't?  There is no video review?"

?

You know you won the lottery, right? Man, you guys are crazy! 

47 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

If it every came down to Game 7, OT Leafs/Sabres... No doubt the crooked League screws small-market Buffalo in favor of the elite Canadian market.  Too much $$$$$ to be had. Heck, fans probably sit in League HQ.

At least the Cubs had a legit rain delay with Indians... I can't imagine what the Bush League NHL will dream up this time for the Sabres... Ironically almost 20 years to date since the last hose job if they can get that far first skating with one foot tied behind thier back... And causing goalie interference too.  /smh

I simply watch because its us against the world.  The day they stick it up the Bush League's azz, I will quit.  They'd be wise to keep screwing them over... But more evidence will be out.... Keep me following.  LoL...

What a sham.

I have no animosity for the Sabres or their fans, I just want a good hockey game to watch 

1 minute ago, row_33 said:

I have no animosity for the Sabres or their fans, I just want a good hockey game to watch 

You won't get it.  Come playoffs, it will be even more tainted.

Take solace Canadian fans.  The NFL is just as crooked now as your game.

God save baseball.  NBA, like hockey has been lost for years.  They actually caught refs on the take.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ExiledInIllinois said:

You won't get it.  Come playoffs, it will be even more tainted.

Take solace Canadian fans.  The NFL is just as crooked now as your game.

God save baseball.  NBA, like hockey has been lost for years.  They actually caught refs on the take.

Yeah, Canada has gotten so many great benefits in the playoffs the last 30 years

I don’t see a US/Canada thing, my most despised team is the Oil

6 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

Hey 26, you're off by a few hours, or six, on the start time for the Kings game.

Btw, thanks for all of the updates and info, your stellar work is always appreciated.

Nice catch. Oops... ?

@26CornerBlitz

^^^^I threw that in there^^^^

So they get the notification.  ?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Sabres (17-9-4) & NHL 2018-19 - Game 31 (MSG-B) vs. LAK (10-18-1) at 7 PM ET on 12/11