Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

55 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think the other two have much trade value unfortunately.  Peterman has one of the worst starts in nfl history under his belt and AJ was sitting there for any team to sign.

Unfortunately, he won't get a mulligan until he starts Week 1 @ Baltimore.  

McD made one mistake last year and it was that game.  Peterman was coming along, and was looking pretty good for a 5th-round pick.

He was named starter mid-week, taking a west coast trip to face one of the better defenses in the NFL with the best d-line tandem in the league in Bosa and Ingram.

KB going down on the first series stalled momentum.  Our O-line was very frail that week too as I recall...

I'm glad that ugly half of football didnt get at Peterman too much.  Kid has some swagger and moxy, and I wish him all the best.

We got to be able to root for competition. 

• Like (+1) 3

I'll say this much...Shady didn't have any obligation to say the things he said about Allen if he didn't believe them.  He could have very easily rolled out the "he's a rookie so it will take time" cliches and not have come across as trashing Allen if he wasn't impressed by what he has seen so far.

Today was a good day.

• Like (+1) 6

1 hour ago, Kaenon said:

Unfortunately, he won't get a mulligan until he starts Week 1 @ Baltimore.  

McD made one mistake last year and it was that game.  Peterman was coming along, and was looking pretty good for a 5th-round pick.

He was named starter mid-week, taking a west coast trip to face one of the better defenses in the NFL with the best d-line tandem in the league in Bosa and Ingram.

KB going down on the first series stalled momentum.  Our O-line was very frail that week too as I recall...

I'm glad that ugly half of football didnt get at Peterman too much.  Kid has some swagger and moxy, and I wish him all the best.

We got to be able to root for competition. 

I think that decision had more to do with sending a message to Tyrod. We're getting blown out all game and you're checking the ball down to Tolbert for a 3 yard gain... You need to throw the ball or take a seat. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think the other two have much trade value unfortunately.  Peterman has one of the worst starts in nfl history under his belt and AJ was sitting there for any team to sign.

I think AJ has value. Cleveland traded a 2nd and 3rd rounder for AJ at the trade deadline but Cleveland messed up the paper work and dint go threw in time. 

3 minutes ago, wppete said:

I think AJ has value. Cleveland traded a 2nd and 3rd rounder for AJ at the trade deadline but Cleveland messed up the paper work and dint go threw in time. 

AJ probably has little value if any. Teams weren’t exactly running to sign him as a free agent.

9 minutes ago, wppete said:

Cleveland will come calling during TC when they realize nether Tyrod or Baker are viable options  ?

• Haha (+1) 2

19 minutes ago, NextYear'sTheOne said:

I think that decision had more to do with sending a message to Tyrod. We're getting blown out all game and you're checking the ball down to Tolbert for a 3 yard gain... You need to throw the ball or take a seat. 

Absolutely

9 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

The NFL doesn't allow the compensation that would come back in an offer from other teams in exchange for Peterman. 

Such a trade would be against the law in certain countries.

LESEAN MCCOY: "LOOK FORWARD TO HAVING A BIG YEAR" (14:12)
RB LeSean McCoy talks about taking the year ahead, taking the field for minicamp, quarterbacks, rookies and more.

AJ MCCARRON ON MINICAMP: "TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY" (3:13)
The Bills quarterback talks about getting timing down with the wide receivers, and his impressions of LeSean McCoy.

5 THINGS WE LEARNED FROM DAY 1 OF MINICAMP

benjamin-6-12-story.jpg

The passing game showed improved timing, McCoy is pretty pumped about the offense, Josh Allen is earning some more snaps and Shaq is making his presence felt.

BILLS MINUTE: MINICAMP BEGINS, ALLEN GETS REPS W/ 1'S (1:09)
The Bills began mandatory minicamp on Tuesday. QB Josh Allen got his first chance at some reps with the 1st team, but HC McDermott says Nate Peterman and AJ McCarron will continue to get the bulk.

2 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

Sounds like all 3 QBs have had very good moments so far this year.

I take it as a good sign.  Keep it up guys!

Hopefully this is an early encouraging sign that Daboll has them in a position to succeed.

7 observations from 2018 Buffalo Bills minicamp, Day One

ORCHARD PARK, NY (WKBW) - Things are getting real over at One Bills Drive. As the Buffalo Bills wrapped up the voluntary portion of the offseason last week, it was mandatory for the players to report to practice this week.

Tuesday marked the start of the annual three-day mandatory minicamp, the Bills' last hurrah before they break for six weeks ahead of training camp in late July. 

What stood out on the first day of practices? Seven observations from the day of work:

1) Josh Allen takes a step forward
2) Nathan Peterman shines again
3) Bills give more significant workload to Robert Foster
4) Groy ahead of Bodine again
5) Flip-flopping second-team offensive linemen
6) Dean Marlowe rising?
7) Ray-Ray McCloud shows some zip, but also shows some rookie

7 things we learned from day one of Buffalo Bills minicamp

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer

The Buffalo Bills opened their three-day minicamp on Tuesday. Media members will be present for all three days of the minicamp. Following day one, here are seven things we learned.

Allen gets some work with the starters
Allen learns from mistake
McCoy has high praise for Allen
Peterman has a day
McDermott impressed with Odighizuwa
Robert Foster gets work alongside Kelvin Benjamin in 11-on-11 work
Milano dealing with hamstring injury

Nathan Peterman “dropping dimes”

Josh Allen works with ones

Receiver rotation

Injury update

One more thing...