Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wonder how he felt after the season in his 6 or so game with the Bills.  Outside of the Charger game, he probably averaged 4 targets a game.

5 – QBs planning meet up with offensive players
AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman have been working to formulate plans for throwing sessions with the receivers, running backs and tight ends at some point during the six-week layoff between minicamp and training camp.

“I think the work that we have done to improve our chemistry, improve our timing has been great and I think it’s something that we can build on even more here,” said Peterman. “In this off time, we’re all going to get together. We’ve still got to set some things up, but that’s the plan right now.”

Most players who would be involved sound like they’re on board. One player who is going to even take it a step further is Kelvin Benjamin, who plans to set up one-on-one throwing sessions with each of the quarterbacks.

“We’re all meeting up at once, eventually some time before we come back,” Benjamin said. “But me individually, I just want to try to single them out and have me and the quarterbacks work one-on-one, all three.”

Bet he will be telling all three of the QBs to get him the ball more.

That's alright by me!

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Wonder how he felt after the season in his 6 or so game with the Bills.  Outside of the Charger game, he probably averaged 4 targets a game.

The whole situation was a mess, with him getting hurt in the Chargers game and then tweaking the injury in the snow game too. I expect more production like his stat line against New England week 16... including the should-be touchdown. We are gonna pass the ball more this year. 

9 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He had a QB who wasn't keen on throwing the ball to WRs unless a defender fell down.

• Like (+1) 1

7 things to know from day 3 of Bills minicamp

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer
The Buffalo Bills wrapped up minicamp on Thursday. Day 3 of minicamp was dominated by Josh Allen's performance. The quarterback's performance was the talk of the day. In addition to Allen's day, here are 7 things to know about day 3 of minicamp.

Josh Allen saves the best for last
Austin Proehl brings in long touchdown
Benjamin impressed with Allen's arm
Ray-Ray McCloud making moves
Zay Jones update
Starters sit out of 11-on-11 work
Next stop: Training camp

35 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

5 – QBs planning meet up with offensive players
AJ McCarron and Nathan Peterman have been working to formulate plans for throwing sessions with the receivers, running backs and tight ends at some point during the six-week layoff between minicamp and training camp.

“I think the work that we have done to improve our chemistry, improve our timing has been great and I think it’s something that we can build on even more here,” said Peterman. “In this off time, we’re all going to get together. We’ve still got to set some things up, but that’s the plan right now.”

Most players who would be involved sound like they’re on board. One player who is going to even take it a step further is Kelvin Benjamin, who plans to set up one-on-one throwing sessions with each of the quarterbacks.

“We’re all meeting up at once, eventually some time before we come back,” Benjamin said. “But me individually, I just want to try to single them out and have me and the quarterbacks work one-on-one, all three.”

Bet he will be telling all three of the QBs to get him the ball more.

That's alright by me!

That’s great of him. He also said that when he works one on one with Nate he’ll be wearing a Chargers jersey. 

Edited by Kelly the Dog
  • Haha (+1) 5

Peterman being an organizer and teacher has been a theme this off-season. Considering that, he seems like a better back-up than McCarron at this point, as well as possibly a better QB overall.

Hopefully, those traits rub off on Allen while he develops.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Peterman being an organizer and teacher has been a theme this off-season. Considering that, he seems like a better back-up than McCarron at this point, as well as possibly a better QB overall.

I will settle for Allen just becoming a top level franchise QB.

The top level guys are seldom great teachers

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I will settle for Allen just becoming a top level franchise QB.

The top level guys are seldom great teachers

Idk...Brady,  Manning, Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees...they're all great communicators. Those are the best of he best.

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont know if this is for serious.....but Big Ben?  His backups HATE him

His WRs love him. I was referring to Peterman teaching the WRs. That was in the report from minicamp day 1, along with organizing time with the WRs during the break.

Allen needs to embrace that roll as well.

Edited by LeGOATski

20 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

...and if the "TBD El Busto Gang" got their way, he'd be busing tables at Applebees......tough crowd....SMH....

As mandatory minicamp finished up on Thursday, the Buffalo Bills saw their rookie quarterback make a big play to end it all. When is the right time to put more responsibility on Josh Allen and make it a true three-man competition? Joe Buscaglia and Matthew Fairburn discuss that, the strong spring of Nathan Peterman, and some under-the-radar standouts from spring.