Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

2 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

Mini camp ended today and I’m already missing the daily Bills updates.

I absolutely can’t wait until training camp and preseason games get started.

It's been a long time since I had this good a feeling about the direction this team in moving in.

Benjamin eagerly catching up in 2nd season with Bills

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Kelvin Benjamin burst up the right sideline, timed his turn some 20 yards upfield, and made a leaping catch by using his imposing 6-foot-5 frame to box-out cornerback Tre'Davious White on the opening day of the Bills' mandatory minicamp.

It wasn't so much the catch that thrilled Benjamin. It was, more so, how effortlessly he leaped now that his two once-wobbly knees are feeling better.

"I'm so happy to have both knees working for me at the same time," Benjamin said Wednesday.
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Benjamin eagerly catching up in 2nd season with Bills

ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Kelvin Benjamin burst up the right sideline, timed his turn some 20 yards upfield, and made a leaping catch by using his imposing 6-foot-5 frame to box-out cornerback Tre'Davious White on the opening day of the Bills' mandatory minicamp.

It wasn't so much the catch that thrilled Benjamin. It was, more so, how effortlessly he leaped now that his two once-wobbly knees are feeling better.

"I'm so happy to have both knees working for me at the same time," Benjamin said Wednesday.

I’m pretty excited about KB. If he stays on the field, he’s a legit #1 receiver and could regularly top 1000 yards a season. Word from camp is he’s looking in great shape too.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

I’m pretty excited about KB. If he stays on the field, he’s a legit #1 receiver and could regularly top 1000 yards a season. Word from camp is he’s looking in great shape too.

...be real careful with your irrational exuberance.....remember our "WR corp sucks and is easily THE worst in the league"........

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...be real careful with your irrational exuberance.....remember our "WR corp sucks and is easily THE worst in the league"........

They were last year.

This year we're hoping for a healthy KB, a Zay Jones sans the rookie yips, Kerley the Contributor, and nice surprise contributors from any combination of Ray Ray, Streater, Reilly, Dupree, etc. 

But I think simply a healthy Benjamin makes our WR corps a lot better right out the gate :thumbsup:

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

7 things to know from day 3 of Bills minicamp

By Ryan Talbot | Contributing writer
The Buffalo Bills wrapped up minicamp on Thursday. Day 3 of minicamp was dominated by Josh Allen's performance. The quarterback's performance was the talk of the day. In addition to Allen's day, here are 7 things to know about day 3 of minicamp.

Josh Allen saves the best for last
Austin Proehl brings in long touchdown
Benjamin impressed with Allen's arm
Ray-Ray McCloud making moves
Zay Jones update
Starters sit out of 11-on-11 work
Next stop: Training camp

I didn't know Jamie Foxx wore number 3.

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

They were last year.

This year we're hoping for a healthy KB, a Zay Jones sans the rookie yips, Kerley the Contributor, and nice surprise contributors from any combination of Ray Ray, Streater, Reilly, Dupree, etc. 

But I think simply a healthy Benjamin makes our WR corps a lot better right out the gate :thumbsup:

This, and very good -if under utilized- TE’s and excellent pass catching RB’s, combined with, you know, a quarterback who actually throws to them, will, by default create open WR’s somewhere..

alledgedly..

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

This, and very good -if under utilized- TE’s and excellent pass catching RB’s, combined with, you know, a quarterback who actually throws to them, will, by default create open WR’s somewhere..

alledgedly..

Lol.   

Isthis where the word touché comes into play?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 biggest takeaways from Bills' minicamp

The Buffalo Bills are now on a six-week vacation, as the team concluded its three-day minicamp in Orchard Park on Thursday.

Well… players will workout on their own and have some time away from western New York until July 26 when training camp is slated to begin at St. John Fisher College.

Just Joshin’
Nate the great
First-round stud
WR depth
Offensive line questions continue

Surprise offseason standouts to know for all 32 NFL teams

Quarterback Nathan Peterman
The 2017 fifth-round pick was an afterthought at best and a laughingstock at worst after his five-interception performance against the Chargers last season, but Peterman should be considered a serious contender for the starting job in Buffalo. He has rotated daily with AJ McCarron to lead the first-team offense, with rookie Josh Allen starting in minicamp to see periodic time with that group. Peterman has looked sharp, including Tuesday at minicamp, when he completed 10 of 13 passes in 11-on-11 drills and ended practice with a touchdown. -- Mike Rodak

Minicamp Over, So What's Next For The Bills Players? | Buffalo Sports Page

by Greg Gabriel, Buffalo Sports Page NFL Expert

By the end of next week, all NFL clubs will have completed their off-season programs and they have five to six weeks off before reporting to training camp. The misnomer here is “off”, as no NFL player in today’s game can afford to take more than a few days off as he prepares for training camp.

Years ago training camp was used to get players in shape and ready for the season. That was one of the reasons double sessions took place and the NFL had six preseason games for each club. With the the off-season programs and OTA’s coming into play in the late 1990’s, coaches began offensive and defensive installation during the off-season programs as well as the physical preparation for the season by the players. Players come into camp in top shape and ready to go.

GETTING ROOKIES READY

WEIGHT WATCHING

GET IN THE PLAYBOOK