Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

Just now, GG said:

Good thing that he's in a phone booth, because I read the experts here saying that he was slow. 

Yup. Plus first of all, there is no such thing as a phone booth, and second of all, the ones that do exist have open air on 90% of them. I have put on several moves myself in a phone booth. Ain't that hard. Pretty much the equivalent of Rob Johnson running thirty yards in one shoe. You know who else can run thirty yards in one shoe? My four year old niece..

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

In the off years he doesn't win the Super Bowl he wins the Stanley Cup and then parties like Ovi. That's best case scenario. I don't really predict it. 

Josh Allen's 2023 Cleveland Cavaliers: NBA Champions is really the best way this could work.

17 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

And that's the last play of Bills minicamp. I would love to see Allen pick up where he left off at training camp and win the starting job. Sounds like he was easily the most impressive QB today.

Me too, I am so excited to see how Allen performs in training camp.

25 minutes ago, NickelCity said:

McDermott does a great job of enabling camaraderie. Glad to see Allen can harness it!

Too bad "Harness the Comraderie!" doesn't roll off the tongue as well as "Trust the Process!"...

Edited by Coach Tuesday
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2