Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

Whoa! Did he actually throw that ball without the WR being wide open, before he finished his route and where the WR was supposed to be?

I can't  for the life of me remember seeing that in the last 3 seasons. 

Edited by billsbackto81
  • Haha (+1) 2

42 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Whoa! Did he actually throwing that ball without the WR being wide open, before he finished his route and where the WR was supposed to be?

You mean put it in a spot where the wr is supposed to be or will be? Is that even possible? !?!?

So glad Tyrod is gone!

46 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Whoa! Did he actually throwing that ball without the WR being wide open, before he finished his route and where the WR was supposed to be?

In fairness, I think he threw the ball a split second late

1 hour ago, billsbackto81 said:

He threw it after his break. No anticipation, BUST!

Edited by elroy16

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - Day 2 Practice Begins at 12 Noon ET
3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dawkins - When I heard Cordy Glenn got traded, I wasn't happy, but I learned how the business goes. You can never get too comfortable, get too complacent. I took it how I saw it, and I just had to be ready to play. #Bills

Reading between the lines here (pure conjecture incoming):

You can never get too comfortable, get too complacent when discussing Cordy?  Seems like he slipped here a bit and confirms what a lot people thought the reason Cordy was traded for.