Bills' Mandatory Minicamp (June 12-14) - McDermott Presser at 11:30 AM Before Day 3 Practice at Noon

41 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Foster doesn't seem like any old UFDA. He's been taking 1st team reps pretty consistently. I don't think that was true of former UDFA training camp stars. I'm starting to think he's a lock to make the team.

Yeah really excited to hear he is taking first team reps. I hope Foster and Ray-Ray are on this roster. 

1 minute ago, wppete said:

One of these QBs is getting traded and it won’t be Josh Allen. 

I don’t think the other two have much trade value unfortunately.  Peterman has one of the worst starts in nfl history under his belt and AJ was sitting there for any team to sign.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I don’t think the other two have much trade value unfortunately.  Peterman has one of the worst starts in nfl history under his belt and AJ was sitting there for any team to sign.

You never know till an injury happens in training camp.  They won't get what Eagles got for Bradford, but you would get more value for McCarron.

Wouldn’t be surprised in the least if Peterman was our starter.  He’s my choice to start the season.  Long ways to go, but it can’t be hard to beat out Aj McCarron and I don’t think McD wants Allen out there to start the season.