• WR Zay Jones
    • DL Adolphus Washington
    • DE Jerry Hughes
    • WR Andre Davis
    • TE Charles Clay
    • QB Nathan Peterman
    • LB Lorenzo Alexander
    • Other (write your choice below)

...despite eventually being relegated to the PS, I think the Peterman kid shows more promise in his development at the NFL level........ignorance pervades with the sole judgment being the 5 pick anomaly....and I'll never back off that was Dennison idea because he did not like working with TT.....

I think Benjamin, really.  He's had a chance to heal, and there was zero chemistry with Tyrod.  I was at the Saints game, and it was like night and day when Peterman was throwing to him.  Regardless of our starting QB, I just have a hunch Benjamin's going to surprise people...including the OP, since he wasn't even on the list.  ?

On 6/8/2018 at 11:47 AM, Mark Vader said:

Jon Miller.

I just think having Daboll as our OC will help Miller play a lot better this year.

...good point bud....sounds like McDaboll has final say over what Castillo plans for the OL.....thought I read it revolves around best scheme based on individual opponent.....

...here are my mumbling yaps in no particular order......

1. Benjamin-healed up and ready to be a force in WR corp.

2. Zay Jones-surgically repaired along with a one year supply of "Lester Hayes Hand Stickem".

3. Jon Miller-McDaboll having the ability to override Castillo's schemes may bring this kid back to form per PFF's analysis (maybe NOT the best source).

4. Streater-2nd time through and hopefully healthy bolsters WR corp tagged as ""sucks....worst in the league" label by TBD pundits and others.

...honorable mention to the Peterman kid who shows progress in his development and atones for Dennison throwing him to the wolves in SD because he was hell bent on NOT working with TT(just my opinion folks; stay calm).....