WGR radio.com

diver

4 minutes ago, diver said:

For "out of town displaced fans"  WGR provides Bills and Sabres talk.   Give me another option

Already a thread on this homie - the answer as to why they switched may be in there go dig.

35 minutes ago, metzelaars_lives said:

How many posts before someone chimes in with the super fresh "I hate WGR, why would anyone listen to that crap anyway *jerk off motion* *fart noise*" take?

I hate WGR, why would anyone listen to that crap anyway!

Edited by FappyTheClown

1 hour ago, FappyTheClown said:

I like the noon show especially mostly for Tasker and Chris Brown when he is on.  I don’t have a problem with Murph.  He’s a bit dry, but he’s ok.  The morning and afternoon shows are worthless except when Sal jumps on as he is one of my favorites.

1 hour ago, FappyTheClown said:

I am 55 and still laughing my arse off at this..thank you Mr. Clown!!!!

Edited by plenzmd1

3 hours ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Ketchup on a burger: acceptable or only on French fries?

Ketchup on a Burger = acceptable

Ketchup on fries = not acceptable

Chili and Cheese on fries = nirvana

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The WGR stream will no longer be available on the Tune In Radio as of Friday July 6th.   Radio.com will be the only source with the WGR app already retired.

They must hate to have verbal gaffes repeated on multiple sources?

So far, I don’t really care for the new app. I am having an issue where when I start listening to a segment on demand, but then get out of my car, it doesn’t keep my spot.  I listen in my car on my way to work, or driving around at work, but then use headphones when I get out of the car.  Basically, I listen continuously throughout the day.  But I have to start the podcast over and try to find my place where I left off.  

With the old app, that would only happen if I left the app for hours and came back.  This new app resets to the beginning as soon as I switch from one device to another (car to headphones).  

I’ll survive because I’m not lazy, but it is annoying since I’m not used to having to do that.