Kaepernick's legal team to subpoena Trump in case against NFL

If you thought the 2017 war with Trump and the flag and SJW stuff was out of control. Wait until this hits the fan. It’s about to get even crazier. Buckle Up its about to get real wild. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-colin-kaepernicks-legal-team-expected-subpoena-president-trump-case-nfl-115914523.html

Edited by Thurmanator 12074
  • Like (+1) 1

I cant see how kaepernick can win this law suit. Billionaire owners and a league full of the top lawyers in the USA. 

If you were an owner of a business would you hire someone who is suing you and your business partners????

Edited by wppete

6 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Whatever happened to CK accepting the consequences that came as a result of his demonstrations?

I guess he realized being a social agitator isn't as much fun if you don't have someone else funding you with millions of dollars.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

There's a long line of citizens who wish to depose Trump. 

Kaeperniok's is the only really bogus request.  Who on earth is NOT currently familiar with Trump's policy towards the anthem protest?  And why would it matter what he said to various owners regarding his feelings on this?

This ultimately is a futile exercise for Kaep and his dream team.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Tired of the whole anthem thing.

Nobody else in this country has the right to demonstrate/protest on company time.

Nobody else in this country could expect to keep their job when they purposely p**s-off a large chunk of the company's customers.

Guys like Colin Kaepernick and Malcolm Jenkins don't even realize it.  But ridiculous antics like this are one of the primary reasons Donald Trump won the election in the first place, and why he will probably get re-elected in 2020. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

Tired of the whole anthem thing.

Nobody else in this country has the right to demonstrate/protest on company time.

Nobody else in this country could expect to keep their job when they purposely p**s-off a large chunk of the company's customers.

Guys like Colin Kaepernick and Malcolm Jenkins don't even realize it.  But ridiculous antics like this are one of the primary reasons Donald Trump won the election in the first place, and why he will probably get re-elected in 2020. 

I don’t understand how ANYBODY can’t grasp this.  Everything happened at the players’ place of employment. 

Case closed.

I guess people don’t need facts anymore. 

Using your brain is apparently no longer P.C.

• Like (+1) 10

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Grandstanding so ridiculous it could only be matched by Trump himself!

Fighting fire with fire is something.

56 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Whatever happened to CK accepting the consequences that came as a result of his demonstrations?

I'm pretty sure CK said he'd stop kneeling if someone would hire him.

I remember when Gandhi said he'd eat a Union Jack cake if Great Britain supplied him one.

Edited by BringBackOrton
  • Like (+1) 1

If I had to make a prediction, I bet Krapondick wins his case because the NFL didn't follow protocol to discipline him. Because they didn't give him a warning, or disciple required by the rules, he has a more than favorable chance to come out on top with this lawsuit. Such a shame that the owners/Goodell are more interested in fake Social Justice and an agenda, than they are with their brand's success. This is a perfect example of how to make the absolute wrong move every step of the way as a Commissioner/League. Hopefully, when the dust settle, they can take these asinine politics out of football, and make it all about entertainment again. Too bad Starwars didn't learn from the NFL, and bombed their last Soyboy-Solo Movie... You can make a great product without upsetting half your audience.

8 minutes ago, Bruce_Stools said:

I don’t understand how ANYBODY can’t grasp this.  Everything happened at the players’ place of employment. 

Case closed.

I guess people don’t need facts anymore. 

Using your brain is apparently no longer P.C.

True, but you can't say that without acknowledging pro athletes are nothing like normal employees. We are easily replaceable, a top athlete in his prime isn't. 

6 minutes ago, BringBackOrton said:

Fighting fire with fire is something.

I'm pretty sure CK said he'd stop kneeling if someone would hire him.

I remember when Gandhi said he'd eat a Union Jack cake if Great Britain supplied him one.

How old ARE you?

Just now, elroy16 said:

True, but you can't say that without acknowledging pro athletes are nothing like normal employees. We are easily replaceable, a top athlete in his prime isn't. 

Happens all the time--especially in the NFL.

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, elroy16 said:

Ok, I acknowledge they are whiny rich idiots that don’t follow the rules at work and deserve to be fired or reprimanded.

In all seriousness though, sure, I’ll agree they are not easily replaceable, but isn’t that a moot point?  They are still on the job are they not?  If you asked me to agree that buffalo pizza is better than Chicago style, sure I will, but what does that have to do with the players doing the wrong thing on the clock.

Cut and dry, no?