Patriots' WR Julian Edelman Facing a Four-Game Suspension for PED Violation

8 hours ago, Commonsense said:

How do you make a hormone?

Don't pay her!

(Sorry for the delay. I saw this earlier on my tablet, but didn't have my sign-in creds. After a couple cocktails, I remembered and stopped by. Nobody should have to wait that long when they toss up a big fat softball of a setup line like that.)

How do you make Bengay?

10 hours ago, The Dean said:

Don't pay her!

(Sorry for the delay. I saw this earlier on my tablet, but didn't have my sign-in creds. After a couple cocktails, I remembered and stopped by. Nobody should have to wait that long when they toss up a big fat softball of a setup line like that.)

How do you make Bengay?

Welcome back

On 6/11/2018 at 3:58 PM, stevewin said:

Translation - I've taken many tests and never got caught

I just only hope this ends with like a dozen Pats players suspended for using the TB12 system, a huge scandal, BB getting suspended for knowing about it but not stopping it, and calls for Kraft to sell the team...

A man can dream, can't he?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..how does an "unrecognizable substance" constitute a suspension if it is unrecognizable?......would that be covered under the "Gotta Be PED" clause??...........

It means that his test sample(s) showed evidence of PED use--perhaps abnormally-elevated testosterone or some other specific marker--but that the testing group is unable to identify specifically what substance was used to achieve the effect.

5 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

It means that his test sample(s) showed evidence of PED use--perhaps abnormally-elevated testosterone or some other specific marker--but that the testing group is unable to identify specifically what substance was used to achieve the effect.

I heard that they flagged him for breakdown products that were recognized. Even if there was also a substance that was unrecognized. 

meh, always happy to see the pats suffer, and happy that it could help the bills, but pro athletes in the nfl more or less all are on something.  they should be, who wouldn't take something that would help you be better at your job which defines your entire life and can make you rich, but only lasts for a short while?

i read a comment in this thread about how in sports drugs are bad (mkayyyy) because it means more talented people either have to take them, or lose to less talented people who use them.  how is that a problem?  why not view them as an equalizer that allows hungrier harder working guys who were born with less talent to excel against naturally born players?

3 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

...thanks bud...appreciate the explanation...:thumbsup: