Patriots' WR Julian Edelman Facing a Four-Game Suspension for PED Violation

This is year 1 of the Patriots slow decline. It has been said for years but I think this is definitely the beginning of the end. Mediocre at best FA signings and poor drafting has caught up with them, among other internal issues between the players and staff... 

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Does anyone still believe stuff like this?   Tom Brady's security blanket is that he is better than everyone else.   It isn't Edelman, it wasn't Amendola, Welker, Troy Brown, Randy Moss or Deion Branch.   This happens every off season, and it never ends up mattering during the regular season.   The only offseason issue that will ever matter is the one where Brady announces he is retiring. 

T*ms security blanket is the spy who runs checks on other teams including illegal filming and finding ways for T*m to hear past allowed point.  Finding ways to mess up headphones of other team in their stadium.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Please stop talking your a losing franchice always have been always will be... 4 straight Ls 

Maybe you people can cry again this year but not likley. This joke billa team will be lucky to win 5 games.

7 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Please stop talking your a losing franchice always have been always will be... 4 straight Ls 

Maybe you people can cry again this year but not likley. This joke billa team will be lucky to win 5 games.

#1 try typing in English; for most of us on this board it's our 1st language

#2 don't take it out on us...your team cheats.  Always has, and always will.  Doesn't mean that they aren't an outstanding football team that has earned their stripes; they are...they also happen to cheat in perpetuity.

Remember, there are 3 stages to every Patriots***** cheating scandal:

Stage 1 - We didn't do it

Stage 2 - If we did it (which we didn't), then it didn't give us a competitive advantage

Stage 3 - If we did it (which we didn't), and it gave us a competitive advantage (which it didn't), then it doesn't matter because everyone else cheats too

PS--you're the genius that's got a username on a fanboard for a "loser franchise" of which you aren't even a fan; what does that say about you? :lol:

1 hour ago, TheTruthHurts said:

I'm 100% convinced Brady is on PED's. 

I'm not 100% convinced, but I've always been extremely skeptical that a guy that couldn't throw the ball 40 yards in the air and was a career 61% passer at Michigan suddenly became the most accurate QB in the NFL with an excellent deep ball.

No doubt the guy works his ass off and is obsessed with success, and I credit him for that, but man...I work with performance athletes, and guys simply don't get better in their late 30's and 40's.

Edited by thebandit27
  • Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Limeaid said:

T*ms security blanket is the spy who runs checks on other teams including illegal filming and finding ways for T*m to hear past allowed point.  Finding ways to mess up headphones of other team in their stadium.

No it's the Drone and Nanotechnology company's that Kraft has control over.

7 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:
ANALYSIS
Julian Edelman is facing a four-game suspension for violating the NFL's performance-enhancing substances policy. But Gregg Rosenthal says, with their roster depth at receiver, the Patriots shouldn't panic.

Um, no kidding...they made it to the Super Bowl without him last year.