Patriots' WR Julian Edelman Facing a Four-Game Suspension for PED Violation

Only Patriot players take band supplements....

Too much $ on the line to not take them and get out to play.  Tens of millions of dollars.  

You bet your sweet ass I'd take something to heal me up faster.

Just sayn

28 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m shocked ? 

hogan next 

Sports Hub had this yesterday, Zolak and Bertran were talking about how they would rather have him use PEDS and be back to 100 percent by week 5. Kissing off the first four weeks, might be the last season that they have that luxury.

Just now, Commonsense said:

Sports Hub had this yesterday, Zolak and Bertran were talking about how they would rather have him use PEDS and be back to 100 percent by week 5. Kissing off the first four weeks, might be the last season that they have that luxury.

The Patriot Way!

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Makes sense.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

The Patriot Way!

Hah yeah, in fairness it was Bertran who presented the idea, Zolak just yah’d his way through the segment. A caller said Edelman got busted and when Bertran was asked if he heard anything that’s when he come out with the well let’s jusy say he did get nailed wouldn’t you rather....

44 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

Honestly...as much as I hate the Pats....the guy tore his ACL and was out for the year. He should be allowed to recover with PEDS. 

Imagine if he didnt use them and his knee healed poorly and cost him another season. Careers are too short to not take the best option to recovery. 

That's a terrible idea.  You will have a boat load of guys come years end faking injuries just so they can take peds and gain an upper hand.  It wouldn't be hard for a guy to get a Dr to sign off on a bogus injury either.

11 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Hah yeah, in fairness it was Bertran who presented the idea, Zolak just yah’d his way through the segment. A caller said Edelman got busted and when Bertran was asked if he heard anything that’s when he come out with the well let’s jusy say he did get nailed wouldn’t you rather....

This makes more sense, I can't see Edelman giving up a million dollars for that reason.  He is 32 and signed through next year.

Edelman will not be getting a big contract at 34 when he is a FA with the Pats* or anyone else.

With Amendola gone and Edelman sitting the first 4 games, Tommy boy has lost his "security blankets".  I hope that forces him

to stand behind that weaken offensive line longer!

Is it just me or does it seem that ever since the Malcolm Butler Super Bowl loss thing it's been one thing after another with the Pats*.

Here's hoping for a 9-7 NE season!

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

This makes more sense, I can't see Edelman giving up a million dollars for that reason.  He is 32 and signed through next year.

Edelman will not be getting a big contract at 34 when he is a FA with the Pats* or anyone else.

With Amendola gone and Edelman sitting the first 4 games, Tommy boy has lost his "security blankets".  I hope that forces him

to stand behind that weaken offensive line longer!

Is it just me or does it seem that ever since the Malcolm Butler Super Bowl loss thing it's been one thing after another with the Pats*.

Here's hoping for a 9-7 NE season!

Hopefully Karma shows up week 5 and he gets twisted into a pretzel by a linebacker.

2 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Hopefully Karma shows up week 5 and he gets twisted into a pretzel by a linebacker.

I have been waiting patiently for the Patriot Empire to fall.

This is the first year I am seeing a chance of that happening!

12 minutes ago, Zebrastripes said:

That's a terrible idea.  You will have a boat load of guys come years end faking injuries just so they can take peds and gain an upper hand.  It wouldn't be hard for a guy to get a Dr to sign off on a bogus injury either.

Well there would have to be circumstances. You cant be on it during regular season unless youre on IR .

Like if you are on the field you cant fail a test. Mandatory testing for all players. Blah blah blah, im sure the NFL could come up with something.