Terrell Owens Declined His Invitation to the Pro Football Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony

Good for TO. Never should have had to wait as long as he did for enshrinement, while dingbats like Vic Carucci found any and every excuse to not vote for him.

Many, MANY of the current voters need to be booted. Hopefully TO skipping will prompt the HOF to do something about that cadre of out-of-touch, lazy writers.

• Like (+1) 12

6 minutes ago, Elite Poster said:

If an organization disrespects you, you disrespect them right back.

I'm sure most of you will side with the billionaires though. 

the sports reporters that vote on the HOF and decided to make him wait a bit are billionaires?

............and stop being so dramatic.

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 5

4 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

the sports reporters that vote on the HOF and decided to make him wait a bit are billionaires?

............and stop being so dramatic.

You do realize all the football HOF trustees and officers are random CEOs, Goodell, and team owners. 

To think the voters are not influenced by the people that run the show is naive.

The media machine will use this as an opportunity to say "I told ya so" and those billionaires I referenced will laugh it up. 

Edited by Elite Poster

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

You do realize all the football HOF trustees and officers are random CEOs, Goodell, and team owners. 

To think the voters are not influenced by the people that run the show, is naive.

they don't vote

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Elite Poster said:

To think the voters are not influenced by the people that run the show is naive.

The media machine will use this as an opportunity to say "I told ya so" and those billionaires I referenced will laugh it up. 

ya OKAY