California (again)

3 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

I might just move to California just to get my $1000 a month no questions asked.

Unfortunately, you'll pay $2000 in taxes to get it.  California is a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Larry Elder Wins Court Battle Against Democrats Playing Dirty to Keep Him Out of California Recall Election

043e39a9-39df-4275-a658-022377c2050a-450

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2021/07/21/larry-elder-wins-court-battle-against-democrats-playing-dirty-to-keep-him-out-of-california-recall-election-n414266

I like Larry. I listened to him years ago but it’s been a long time since I listened to him.  Probably since the Obama Administration. I have no idea if he’s changed at all so not sure I’d vote for him.  I’d really have to do my research. I’m REALLY leaning towards Caitlyn Jenner.  I like what she’s had to say but more importantly a trans conservative? Just to watch the left’s  heads blow…..again. 😁

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I like Larry. I listened to him years ago but it’s been a long time since I listened to him.  Probably since the Obama Administration. I have no idea if he’s changed at all so not sure I’d vote for him.  I’d really have to do my research. I’m REALLY leaning towards Caitlyn Jenner.  I like what she’s had to say but more importantly a trans conservative? Just to watch the left’s  heads blow…..again. 😁

Tidbit: Larry Elder has the biggest head of anyone I’ve ever seen with the possible exception of OJ. I’m not talking ego but actual skull size. I bumped into Larry at the Mission Inn one evening and couldn’t believe how big his face was. And I still remember the story of how the Bills didn’t have a helmet that would fit OJs head his rookie year in Buffalo. 

For what it’s worth. 😉

• Like (+1) 1

Kamala Harris to campaign for Gavin Newsom facing recall --what could go wrong?

by Monica Showalter

So Kamala Harris is set to campaign for embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, to keep him from losing office. The latter, of course, is facing a voter recall. According to the Washington Examiner: Vice President Kamala Harris vowed to campaign for Gov. Gavin Newsom as he faces a recall effort in California. When asked whether she would back the Democratic governor, the longtime associate of Newsom answered, "Yes." Harris, a former California attorney general and senator, did not elaborate further as she departed the Capitol.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/kamala_harris_to_campaign_for_gavin_newsom_facing_recall_what_could_go_wrong.html

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris to campaign for Gavin Newsom facing recall --what could go wrong?

by Monica Showalter

So Kamala Harris is set to campaign for embattled California Gov. Gavin Newsom, to keep him from losing office. The latter, of course, is facing a voter recall. According to the Washington Examiner: Vice President Kamala Harris vowed to campaign for Gov. Gavin Newsom as he faces a recall effort in California. When asked whether she would back the Democratic governor, the longtime associate of Newsom answered, "Yes." Harris, a former California attorney general and senator, did not elaborate further as she departed the Capitol.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/kamala_harris_to_campaign_for_gavin_newsom_facing_recall_what_could_go_wrong.html

I saw an ad this week against the recall.  It essentially called Republicans and those backing the recall #######s.  Great way to win friends and get people on your side.  Did anyone learn anything from Hillary and her deplorables comment??

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I saw an ad this week against the recall.  It essentially called Republicans and those backing the recall #######s.  Great way to win friends and get people on your side.  Did anyone learn anything from Hillary and her deplorables comment??

In a word…nope! We have total compliance and uniformity of thought. There can be no oxygen left in the room….lest the State’s messaging be compromised. 

On 7/21/2021 at 11:32 PM, Chef Jim said:

Right lol. The left is pretty quiet on this here on this site.  

Larry Elder seems like a good guy.   He's a conservative is a plus.

Gavin Newsome is a terrible governor. Comparing him to Cuomo is like comparing, a bad cold or vomit. 

The Stupid, It Burns! Failed Stockton Mayor Michael Tubbs Wants you to Vote "No" on the Recall and "Yes" to Progress

By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell 

Michael D. Tubbs is the failed former Mayor of Stockton, CA. One of those bright, rising stars in the Democrat Party, he instituted the first-ever universal basic income in the city, but still lost to Republican Kevin Lincoln, who was a military veteran and had never held political office. According to reports, despite the UBI-boon, Lincoln received 56 percent of the vote. The post-mortem of Tubbs’ campaign reflected that voters felt Tubbs lacked focus on the homelessness, crime, and poverty in the city he was supposed to be running, and was more focused on flying around the country to play the rising star for national party events and Democrat concerns.

Sound familiar?

Failing up, this is what Democrats do, so our failure of a Governor Hair Gel appointed him to the inglorious position of special adviser for economic mobility and opportunity.

Seriously…

Tubbs has also penned a memoir, which appears to still be the strategy before making a bigger political move.

So this tweet to prop up his boss explains much:

Notice he didn’t invoke Arnold Schwarzenegger? Probably because it would be too much of a reminder of how the “Guvernator” ended up in office in the first place. Too close to the vest.

Instead he threw it back to Pete Wilson, who ended his run as California Governor before Tubbs was even born. So, yeah, someone else wrote this tweet as Tubbs probably knows little about the Pete Wilson days. And a throwback wouldn’t be a horrible thing, as they would be an improvement on our current situation.

California's recall is America's final warning

by Mike Cargile

On September 14, Californians of all political persuasions will answer two questions on their ballot: 1) Do you want to recall Gov. Gavin Newsom? 2) Whom do you want to replace him?

The fate of our nation will be determined by the outcome of those two questions. How can I say that? First, you have to know what's really going on, so let's pull back the curtain. Months ago, Ric Grenell publicly said he had no interest in running for governor because Pelosi's daughter said there wasn't going to be a recall. If it came down to it, Feinstein would have a sudden reason to retire,

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/californias_recall_is_americas_final_warning.html

So sad these maniacs in California have such an impact on the Presidential elections.  Total idiots.  Hoping for more earthquakes and fires to eliminate these dopes.  Thanks Biden.  What a mess.  

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

It might be odd but I completely agree with the court on this one. The people can choose what standards business must live up to as long as they accept the added cost. There is nothing in the US Constitution that says this is illegal, just like they can have their own standards for cars sold in California.