California (again)

59 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You are proud liberal, I make factual statements and you make excuses for them but I am the "half truth" guy. I will admit one thing I have not been able to confirm either way- are the ballots printed with voters name on them? Basically can I print off 40 of them and just sign 40 different names on 40 different ballots? All the sample ballots show no spot for name of voters.

Yes, half truth guy fits well.

You say a guy was found with 300 ballots. Well he was also found with thousands of pieces of mail. There was been no hint it’s election related. And there is no election fraud charges.

As you said there, you supplied the half truth on the ballots.

You can see how their vote online process works here:

You request it’s use through your voter account. You sign in through your personal information. You sign off with your personal signature on the envelope like vote by mail.

Edited by Backintheday544

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Yes, half truth guy fits well.

You say a guy was found with 300 ballots. Well he was also found with thousands of pieces of mail. There was been no hint it’s election related. And there is no election fraud charges.

As you said there, you supplied the half truth on the ballots.

You can see how their vote online process works here:

You request it’s use through your voter account. You sign in through your personal information. You sign off with your personal signature on the envelope like vote by mail.

So your argument is that he had 300 ballots but he is doing other crimes so we can assume he is not doing election fraud? And I ask again- what is stopping a dishonest person from simply printing a ballot 40 times and just signing it with 40 different names? Even if 20 get caught how do you catch others?

33 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So your argument is that he had 300 ballots but he is doing other crimes so we can assume he is not doing election fraud? And I ask again- what is stopping a dishonest person from simply printing a ballot 40 times and just signing it with 40 different names? Even if 20 get caught how do you catch others?

No he happened to have 300 ballots. To have fraud you need to have intent. There is nothing showing intent to commit election fraud, therefore there cannot be election. It’s more likely he was doing some mail scheme that occurred during an election. Hence why there was thousands of pieces of mail and only 300 ballots.

For the printing multiple, each registered voter has an account that they verified themselves that they sign into and request to do online voting. 

The QR code on the ballot is tied to your sign in with your verified info. You can see this at around 1:11 on the video.

Edited by Backintheday544

19 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

No he happened to have 300 ballots. To have fraud you need to have intent. There is nothing showing intent to commit election fraud, therefore there cannot be election. It’s more likely he was doing some mail scheme that occurred during an election. Hence why there was thousands of pieces of mail and only 300 ballots.

For the printing multiple, each registered voter has an account that they verified themselves that they sign into and request to do online voting. 

The QR code on the ballot is tied to your sign in with your verified info. You can see this at around 1:11 on the video.

I do see the QR code so that does make sense. Your insistence that that guy was not going to commit election fraud just shows how unreasonable you are, the guy has a felon with weapons, drugs and multiple IDs but election fraud is beneath him? 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I do see the QR code so that does make sense. Your insistence that that guy was not going to commit election fraud just shows how unreasonable you are, the guy has a felon with weapons, drugs and multiple IDs but election fraud is beneath him? 

Obviously  a democrat, so there is no way there could be voter fraud.😉

35 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I didn’t say it’s beneath him, I’m saying there’s been no proof or evidence other than your conjecture that it’s fraud.

If it was election it wouldn’t make sense. 1) the people wouldn’t receive their mail in ballot and would just request a new one, 2) he was found in Torrence and the stories seem like that’s where the mail from which is super liberal. 3) all mail ballots are tracked so you can see online where it’s gone and what’s going on with it so fraud would be easily noticed by any of the 300.

Ochams razor says this guy was committing some kind of mail fraud or ID theft ring, hence the credit cards.

Theres an ongoing investigation going on. We will see after that what the intent was.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

And we can take it one step further. Let’s assume this is election fraud. What new law in GA or TX or any other state right now would prevent this type of fraud of stealing mail ballots.

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

And we can take it one step further. Let’s assume this is election fraud. What new law in GA or TX or any other state right now would prevent this type of fraud of stealing mail ballots.

One thing is that in GA and TX you will have to request a mail in ballot. There is no permanent mail in situation in them, making people aware that they are recieving ballots. Secondly is that hopefully they are actively trying to stop it, which in California is clearly not the priority

12 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

One thing is that in GA and TX you will have to request a mail in ballot. There is no permanent mail in situation in them, making people aware that they are recieving ballots. Secondly is that hopefully they are actively trying to stop it, which in California is clearly not the priority

So to summarize our chat , you think you found 1 case of election fraud for 300 ballots that would have been that was corrected. You have no definitive proof of it being actual election fraud, but it is being investigated.

The GA and TX election reform laws just passed would not have fixed the only election fraud you believe to have found as GA and TX already did not automatically mail out forms prior to the laws.

(not sure the hate for mailing everyone a ballot. CO does that and all the right wing people on here were saying how great CO is during the MLB GA election discussion)

Your secondly is dumb. From your research you’ve discovered CAs current election laws resulted in only 1 possible election fraud. If proven to be fraud it had the potential to affect around 300 liberal ballots out of 10,500,000ish votes.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

So to summarize our chat , you think you found 1 case of election fraud for 300 ballots that would have been that was corrected. You have no definitive proof of it being actual election fraud, but it is being investigated.

The GA and TX election reform laws just passed would not have fixed the only election fraud you believe to have found as GA and TX already did not automatically mail out forms prior to the laws.

(not sure the hate for mailing everyone a ballot. CO does that and all the right wing people on here were saying how great CO is during the MLB GA election discussion)

Your secondly is dumb. From your research you’ve discovered CAs current election laws resulted in only 1 possible election fraud. If proven to be fraud it had the potential to affect around 300 liberal ballots out of 10,500,000ish votes.

So to summarize your point, all the people who stated they showed up to polls and were told they already voted is not evidence of fraud since they were all given provisional ballots. Basically if I can't tell you committed the fraud it is not fraud, and even a career criminal with 300 ballots is not fraud. The fact that Newsome probably wins without any fraud does not change the fact that I want a clean election. Lastly I was very much in the MLB conversation and I was told by lefties how great CO was, not the conservative people.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So to summarize your point, all the people who stated they showed up to polls and were told they already voted is not evidence of fraud since they were all given provisional ballots. Basically if I can't tell you committed the fraud it is not fraud, and even a career criminal with 300 ballots is not fraud. The fact that Newsome probably wins without any fraud does not change the fact that I want a clean election. Lastly I was very much in the MLB conversation and I was told by lefties how great CO was, not the conservative people.

Please stop spreading fake news.

The ones who said they already voted has been looked at and is fine:

https://kmph.com/newsletter-daily/some-people-went-to-vote-but-were-told-theyd-already-cast-ballots-heres-why

A career criminal with 300 ballots out of THOUSANDS of pieces of mail doesn’t show fraud. CA was mailing all their ballots at the time so if he was committing mail fraud Ofcourse there are ballots in it. The best course of action is to investigate, which they are. I’m sure if it comes out he was just in some ID theft ring you would still call it election fraud.

Do yourself a favor and read this 2017 article:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”

They also have many many studies you can read that show it’s just not the problem you make it out to be.

1 hour ago, Backintheday544 said:

Please stop spreading fake news.

The ones who said they already voted has been looked at and is fine:

https://kmph.com/newsletter-daily/some-people-went-to-vote-but-were-told-theyd-already-cast-ballots-heres-why

A career criminal with 300 ballots out of THOUSANDS of pieces of mail doesn’t show fraud. CA was mailing all their ballots at the time so if he was committing mail fraud Ofcourse there are ballots in it. The best course of action is to investigate, which they are. I’m sure if it comes out he was just in some ID theft ring you would still call it election fraud.

Do yourself a favor and read this 2017 article:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/debunking-voter-fraud-myth

The Brennan Center’s seminal report on this issue, The Truth About Voter Fraud, found that most reported incidents of voter fraud are actually traceable to other sources, such as clerical errors or bad data matching practices. The report reviewed elections that had been meticulously studied for voter fraud, and found incident rates between 0.0003 percent and 0.0025 percent. Given this tiny incident rate for voter impersonation fraud, it is more likely, the report noted, that an American “will be struck by lightning than that he will impersonate another voter at the polls.”

They also have many many studies you can read that show it’s just not the problem you make it out to be.

Voter fraud is almost impossible to prove, especially who did it. I do not find clerical errors on a large scale acceptable either. The primary in NYC where 20% of the ballots were tossed is not acceptable. I actually wonder what it would take for you to believe fraud if someone who did not voted has already been recorded as voting? 

• 3 weeks later...

● California moves toward ban on gas lawnmowers and leaf blowers.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/california-moves-toward-ban-gas-013200302.html

● California mandates gender-neutral toy aisles for large retailers.

https://www.axios.com/california-gender-neutral-toy-aisles-large-retailers-372e29cc-b530-4a6d-9406-40cf183e6179.html

● California drivers react to the most expensive gas prices in America.

https://www.foxla.com/news/california-drivers-react-to-the-most-expensive-gas-prices-in-america

● Tesla’s Elon Musk suggests Texas HQ move inspired by tweet from California Democrat.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/elon-musk-texas-hq-move-lorena-gonzalez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gang of EIGHTY crowbar-wielding looters in ski masks ransack California Nordstrom and fill 25 cars with designer goods in raid lasting less than one minute

• Approximately 80 thieves wearing ski masks stormed the Nordstrom store in Walnut Creek, California around 9pm Saturday night
  • Witnesses say the large group raided the Bay Area store in under a minute
  • Two employees were attacked by looters who punched and kicked them while another was pepper sprayed 
  • All three were treated for their injuries on scene 
  • At least three suspects were arrested in connection to the raid, with one even taken into custody at gunpoint
  • Police say the raid is not connected to the string of nationwide riots that took place over the weekend in wake of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict 

50777677-10226929-Approximately_25_cars_        50777739-10226929-Eighty_looters_ransack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10226929/Gang-80-thieves-ransacks-California-Nordstrom-store-organized-raid-lasted-just-one-minute.html

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Gang of EIGHTY crowbar-wielding looters in ski masks ransack California Nordstrom and fill 25 cars with designer goods in raid lasting less than one minute

• Approximately 80 thieves wearing ski masks stormed the Nordstrom store in Walnut Creek, California around 9pm Saturday night
  • Two employees were attacked by looters who punched and kicked them while another was pepper sprayed 
  • At least three suspects were arrested in connection to the raid, with one even taken into custody at gunpoint
  • Police say the raid is not connected to the string of nationwide riots that took place over the weekend in wake of the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict 

50777677-10226929-Approximately_25_cars_        50777739-10226929-Eighty_looters_ransack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10226929/Gang-80-thieves-ransacks-California-Nordstrom-store-organized-raid-lasted-just-one-minute.html

Tomorrow AG Garland will open an investigation which will clearly determine that White Supremist's are responsible regardless of the identity of the suspects arrested.  And as  result recommend tighter gun control laws.  But my suspicion is the perpetrators are among members of one group of victims or another doing some early holiday looting, looking to lesson the effects of inflation (by getting free stuff), and getting a jump on reparation payments.  3 looters were arrested.  And will be out without charges or bail.  The good news is that with every passing demonstration of civil lawlessness and a lack of response by Democratic officials their chances of maintaining a majority in Congress post-November 2022 fades further into oblivion.  It goes without saying the MSM will ignore this event, their specialty, while social media platforms block or remove references to "California+flash mobs+looting".  

19 hours ago, B-Man said:

I have become so cynical that I barely react to this. Soon most business will move out of those areas and then be called racist. The cycle is so obvious and predicable it is hard to care, so long as my area is safe, when liberals allow it to happen.