California (again)

On 9/8/2021 at 8:40 PM, dpberr said:

I fully expect Biden will do something stupid tomorrow with his "six point plan" that will twist the screws.  Newsom will enthusiastically follow it and it'll tip the scale a little more.

Mandated Masks AND a loin cloth on the outside of your pants.

Well, Trumpism loses badly again. This has got to be a bit worrying now. 

Who can step in and stop these crazy people from running? They aren’t electable.

Doesn’t look like McCarthy will/can do it.

Mitch will/can to some extent in the senate. 

Mitch did say that he will be finding the most electable candidates to run.

That was a shot at Trump.

Those internal party battles should be interesting.

Edited by Governor
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yah, you afraid bro

Love the shift from a Republican is going to be CA governor to it means nothing or Dems cheated.

When I was like 5 and watched the Bills game and the Bills lost, I’d often say it’s because the other team cheated.  So I guess Republicans are just a bunch of 5 year olds.

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Just look at this thread. Many hopeful posts of a recall.

As for the last one just look at your own excrement, I mean posts of cheating without proof.

The ballots mailed to everybody is all the proof you need.  Deep blue ***t holes will have no problem with "turnout."  

......President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, portrayed the campaign to oust the governor as a “life and death” battle against “Trumpism” and far-right anti-vaccine activists.

https://news.yahoo.com/photos-californians-stream-polls-recall-235042804.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Anti flu vaccine mandates.  Label these people correctly please.  Thank you.  

26 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Just look at this thread. Many hopeful posts of a recall.

That is not what you said.

I have looked at the posts, in both threads since the results were announced.

Could you please link to someone who said that the only reason the dems won was because they cheated................as you claimed was said.

or are you Back in the Excrement ?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

That is not what you said.

I have looked at the posts, in both threads since the results were announced.

Could you please link to someone who said that the only reason the dems won was because they cheated................as you claimed was said.

or are you Back in the Excrement ?

I just read the in California you can print out your own ballot, without any version of verification? This recall is as crooked as a Saddam Hussein election

——-

Oh no........it's all good. 

The NY Times is telling us the claims of fraud are all false.  They know with certainty...no rooting interest at all!
——-

RECALL: San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots.
———

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frustrated-la-voters-given-provisional-011200032.html

I do not think these are the same precincts as previous post. This is proof of fraud and I don't know how you could argue otherwise

That’s just from the last page… unless those posters are saying there’s fraud but good job Dems for winning without fraud.

Republicans can B word about imaginary fraud all they want, maybe if you look at the Name a Right Wing Position thread and you can see why Republicans can’t win elections instead of all these people complaining about fraud that’s not real or meaningful.

Edited by Backintheday544

On 9/15/2021 at 7:31 PM, Backintheday544 said:

I just read the in California you can print out your own ballot, without any version of verification? This recall is as crooked as a Saddam Hussein election

——-

Oh no........it's all good. 

The NY Times is telling us the claims of fraud are all false.  They know with certainty...no rooting interest at all!
——-

RECALL: San Fernando Valley residents have trouble casting recall ballots.
———

https://www.yahoo.com/news/frustrated-la-voters-given-provisional-011200032.html

I do not think these are the same precincts as previous post. This is proof of fraud and I don't know how you could argue otherwise

That’s just from the last page… unless those posters are saying there’s fraud but good job Dems for winning without fraud.

Republicans can B word about imaginary fraud all they want, maybe if you look at the Name a Right Wing Position thread and you can see why Republicans can’t win elections instead of all these people complaining about fraud that’s not real or meaningful.

Do you think election security is important? If you think it is important then how can you allow people print their ballots without any confirmation? Please tell me how you can have a secure election where you can print your own ballots, but I notice you quoted me but missed my comment about the dude arrested with 300 ballots, amazing how you personally challenged me for evidence of fraud but somehow missed it. It almost as if you are a dishonest hack.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Do you think election security is important? If you think it is important then how can you allow people print their ballots without any confirmation? Please tell me how you can have a secure election where you can print your own ballots, but I notice you quoted me but missed my comment about the dude arrested with 300 ballots, amazing how you personally challenged me for evidence of fraud but somehow missed it. It almost as if you are a dishonest hack.

Fraud involves intent. The guy passed out in the car had thousands of pieces of mail, which included 300 ballots. Mail fraud probably but zero evidence of election fraud.

As to the printing out ballots there are several confirmations. For example, anyone can’t just go print a ballot, you need to go through CAs system to request the ballot and confirm you can vote. After you are done you sign the ballot and it goes through the same confirmations as a normal mailed in ballot.

The only dishonest hack here is you for spreading half truths that promote false claims.

fraud has been going on in CA elections for years. about 15 years ago  in the local election, the guy ahead of me in line went to sign the register and someone had already signed and voted as him. this was for town offices,. no fed or state seats were up for election.

26 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Fraud involves intent. The guy passed out in the car had thousands of pieces of mail, which included 300 ballots. Mail fraud probably but zero evidence of election fraud.

As to the printing out ballots there are several confirmations. For example, anyone can’t just go print a ballot, you need to go through CAs system to request the ballot and confirm you can vote. After you are done you sign the ballot and it goes through the same confirmations as a normal mailed in ballot.

The only dishonest hack here is you for spreading half truths that promote false claims.

You are proud liberal, I make factual statements and you make excuses for them but I am the "half truth" guy. I will admit one thing I have not been able to confirm either way- are the ballots printed with voters name on them? Basically can I print off 40 of them and just sign 40 different names on 40 different ballots? All the sample ballots show no spot for name of voters.