California (again)

38 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Take it from a long time california resident but WNY native. This place is turning to crap...quickly 

I see the state where Trump is most popular has the lowest life expectancy. And since knowledge is the key to longer life, that state is full of uninformed people. California has high life expectancy 

29 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I see the state where Trump is most popular has the lowest life expectancy. And since knowledge is the key to longer life, that state is full of uninformed people. California has high life expectancy 

Oh brother.  Trump is so deep in your head, it's amazing you can even walk around....or do you?

By the way, California is the State with the most homeless people urinating in the street....but you don't see me linking that to Obama.

Edited by SoCal Deek

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh brother.  Trump is so deep in your head, it's amazing you can even walk around....or do you?

By the way, California is the State with the most homeless people urinating in the street....but you don't see me linking that to Obama.

The guy has an avatar of nuclear Holocaust, loves Adolf and celebrates his oppositions death. Don’t waste your time. It’s all vitriol, no substance. 

On 3/11/2021 at 1:45 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Supporting Trump Kills. 

Good to know. 

On 3/11/2021 at 4:16 PM, Tiberius said:

The largest differences in every state was among racial groups, blacks die earliest, then hispanics, then whites, then asians. The states with the largest black population will be the lowest and ones with high asians will be high. WV is the exception to that rule, which I assume is based in the jobs that they do.

18 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The largest differences in every state was among racial groups, blacks die earliest, then hispanics, then whites, then asians. The states with the largest black population will be the lowest and ones with high asians will be high. WV is the exception to that rule, which I assume is based in the jobs that they do.

WV has a lot more to do with culture and education level. Same reasons they support a person like Trump 

On 3/13/2021 at 12:47 PM, SoCal Deek said:

Is there ever a time when you’re not a truly horrible person? I mean, ever?

He’s not horrible.  He’s just boring, immature and extremely shallow.   It’s quite sad actually.  

Thanks for the confirmation of my point @BillStime 

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Shocked 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gov. Gavin Newsom says California will adopt the CDC’s new guidelines and reopen — a month from now

surprised.jpg

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/05/17/gov-gavin-newsom-says-california-will-adopt-the-cdcs-new-guidelines-and-reopen-a-month-from-now/

So I get my normal life back?  😃

Oh wait. I’m not vaccinated. So that makes my life.......

540170AC-AD1C-4640-9C35-366ABD09437C.thumb.jpeg.fb251ed81109fd0352ccbbf24de2ac20.jpeg

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Wow, California has a huge budget surplus!! 

How is West Virginia doing? 

https://thehill.com/policy/finance/553976-legislative-office-estimates-california-budget-surplus-just-38b-not-76b

And Newsom is going to use the surplus to buy votes against his recall.  Dumbass.  

Edited by Chef Jim