California (again)

11 hours ago, Hedge said:

I fell this is a back door attempt to destabilize the Mexican earning power here. No professional mow and blow outfit can get decent production out of the electric shite.

4 hours ago, Dante said:

I fell this is a back door attempt to destabilize the Mexican earning power here. No professional mow and blow outfit can get decent production out of the electric shite.

I wonder how much of the electricity to charge the batteries on the lawnmowers etc. is generated by coal plants? 

21 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Who said anything about electric lawnmowers?

Welcome to California!

best-manual-push-lawn-mower.jpg

Now that brings back memories. I remember upgrading from one of these to a gas powered Toro! 

Edited by Dante

On 1/4/2020 at 9:24 AM, 3rdnlng said:

This is the state that lets its irrigation water flow into the ocean because delta smelt are more important than human food. It won't trim branches away from electrical lines because their "environmentalists" don't like it. It leaves deadfall in the forests to fuel the next wildfire. While it spends billions upon billions to build a train from nowhere to nowhere it lets the homeless who live on sidewalks terrorize the population and spread deadly diseases. This is the state that supposedly leads our nation. God help us.

Gtfoh with that dead fall bs.  Everyone knows its global warming. 

48 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Welcome to California!

I bought one of those, because I genuinely thought MD would be the first state to ban power mowers.  

As it is, in my city, in the summer, there's only specific times we're allowed to run a gas lawn mower.  I think it's from 7-9am and 8-11 pm or some *****.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder how much of the electricity to charge the batteries on the lawnmowers etc. is generated by coal plants? 

Electricity?

You live in a state where they let you have electricity?

What's that like?

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Gtfoh with that dead fall bs.  Everyone knows its global warming. 

Yes, global warming caused by the forest/bush fires that are fueled by the existence of deadfall which is there because of the faux environmentalists who are the real perpetrators of climate change. Since we only have about 11 years left, we must take drastic action to reduce global warming. I suggest we rid ourselves of the real culprits, faux environmentalists. 

56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Welcome to California!

Sure, push that through good old St. Augustine grass.

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, global warming caused by the forest/bush fires that are fueled by the existence of deadfall which is there because of the faux environmentalists who are the real perpetrators of climate change. Since we only have about 11 years left, we must take drastic action to reduce global warming. I suggest we rid ourselves of the real culprits, faux environmentalists. 

Sure, push that through good old St. Augustine grass.

...just rent a goat weekly...........

Every time I have the unfortunate opportunity to listen to this hag I think head trauma victim.  That aside, I think the best way to "save the country from peril" this weekend is to get her drunken a$$ to the game and leave us alone. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Dante said:

Every time I have the unfortunate opportunity to listen to this hag I think head trauma victim.  That aside, I think the best way to "save the country from peril" this weekend is to get her drunken a$$ to the game and leave us alone. 

Responsibilities to save our country from peril? It only took about 20 seconds and I couldn't listen to anymore... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

I wonder when the electrical everything crowd are going to realize the electrical grid is no where near the capacity needed to power these pieces of *****. 

• Like (+1) 2

Housing is a right!

Some evil San Francisco judge has dared enforced property rights and is forcing a poor innocent squatter (and her children) to leave!

Walker, 34, who has 1- and 5-year-old daughters, has said she moved back to her native Oakland from Mississippi last year but could not find a place to live in the pricey market.

“Housing is a human right. I pay bills there. I pay water, PG&E, internet. We live there," Walker said. “We want to purchase the home ... it needs to belong back in the hands of the community. It was stolen through the foreclosure crisis."

Of course, it's always a smashing idea to move ~2,000 miles with your young children, having no actual plan for where you're going to live when you get there. She's totally not a selfish ***** moron. But hey, she pays bills (you know, other than rent/mortgage.)

On 1/9/2020 at 4:39 PM, Cinga said:

Responsibilities to save our country from peril? It only took about 20 seconds and I couldn't listen to anymore... 

She realized that even here in CA there's a good chance she'd be booed at the game.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Housing is a right!

Some evil San Francisco judge has dared enforced property rights and is forcing a poor innocent squatter (and her children) to leave!

Of course, it's always a smashing idea to move ~2,000 miles with your young children, having no actual plan for where you're going to live when you get there. She's totally not a selfish ***** moron. But hey, she pays bills (you know, other than rent/mortgage.)

Paying the internet bill (plus cell phones o imagine) but not mortgage?