California (again)

11 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, why do the average citizens of red states have less money in their pockets than blue state citizens? 

ummm...  lower standard of living?

that was too easy.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Lol, why do the average citizens of red states have less money in their pockets than blue state citizens? 

They need less? 

But having less money in one's pocket is how you define poor?  

Just happens to be they live in Red states, lol. GOP politics is all about helping the rich, screw the rest.

Wait so if the GOP is all about helping the rich why do all the rich live in blue states?  Hmmmmm..............

• Like (+1) 1

MEET THE DALLAS-AREA WOMAN SHEPHERDING A ‘MOVE TO TEXAS FROM CALIFORNIA!’ MIGRATION:

But here’s what the “liberal Californians, go home” crowd misses: The vast majority of West Coast dwellers who make up Bailey’s more than 11,500 Facebook followers lean conservative.

And after spending a few days perusing Bailey’s page, I’d say this comment best sums up its audience: “We fell in love with Texas immediately … we’re conservative Christians who love God, country, freedom, family, gun rights and barbeque.”

Bailey said cost of living and taxes are hot buttons for commenters, but so are gridlocked roads, the homeless and illegal immigration.

The Realtor welcomes people of all political stripes onto her page — after all, she’s in this to make money. And she and her husband, Scott, identify as libertarian.

The political climate in Prosper and Texas suits the Baileys. “The standard in California, especially in Los Angeles, is very liberal, and we didn’t feel comfortable even sharing that we were libertarian,” Marie told me.

BAN ALL THE THINGS! San Francisco Bans Vaping for Some Reason.

When you hear the name “San Francisco,” what images come to mind? A cable car? A box of Rice-A-Roni? The TransAmerica Pyramid? A homeless heroin addict defecating in the street?

It’s none of those things, of course. “San Francisco” has now become synonymous with “Teenagers addicted to vaping.” It’s definitely the city’s #1 problem. The good news is that they’re finally doing something about it.

Finally. Leftist utopia is just a banned product away…

16 hours ago, B-Man said:

MEET THE DALLAS-AREA WOMAN SHEPHERDING A ‘MOVE TO TEXAS FROM CALIFORNIA!’ MIGRATION:

But here’s what the “liberal Californians, go home” crowd misses: The vast majority of West Coast dwellers who make up Bailey’s more than 11,500 Facebook followers lean conservative.

And after spending a few days perusing Bailey’s page, I’d say this comment best sums up its audience: “We fell in love with Texas immediately … we’re conservative Christians who love God, country, freedom, family, gun rights and barbeque.”

Bailey said cost of living and taxes are hot buttons for commenters, but so are gridlocked roads, the homeless and illegal immigration.

The Realtor welcomes people of all political stripes onto her page — after all, she’s in this to make money. And she and her husband, Scott, identify as libertarian.

The political climate in Prosper and Texas suits the Baileys. “The standard in California, especially in Los Angeles, is very liberal, and we didn’t feel comfortable even sharing that we were libertarian,” Marie told me.

The next blue state! Texas! 

Red States are mostly poor. Texas is becoming so wealthy it's going to shed its Red State adolescence :) 

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

These are working class families! 

BREAKING NEWS

ICE raids targeting migrant families slated to start Sunday

Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents are preparing for pre-dawn raids targeting as many as 2,000 families in several U.S. cities.

Today on "This is California" -- I go out to my car only to find a homeless guy UNDER it, passed out from whatever he was shooting into his arm (needle still in it). Sad to see, took forever to get sorted. The cops show up and the guy was nice all things considered, said he got lost trying to get out of my car. The cop goes, "that's because you were under the car." He responded, "I'm not under, I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" and laughed all the way into the back of the squad car. 

Image result for john mcclane california gif

• Like (+1) 3
  • Sad 1

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:12 PM, Tiberius said:

They keep it in the bank and use a debit card like the rest of the modern world?

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The cop goes, "that's because you were under the car." He responded, "I'm not under, I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" and laughed all the way into the back of the squad car. 

With a joke like that, he must have been another screenwriter.

• Haha (+1) 3

The next blue state! Texas! 

Someone didn't read (or have it read to him)  the link  (again).

:lol:

Expert: ‘Exodus’ from high-tax states like New York, California ‘just beginning’

Thanks in large part to the Trump-GOP tax reform law passed in December 2017, residents of high-tax states like New York, New Jersey, and California are leaving in high numbers — and the exodus is only just beginning, say experts.

As Fox Business noted:

The cap on state and local tax (SALT) deductions has already begun to drive some residents away from high-tax states like New York and New Jersey, but experts say that trend is only going to intensify.

“It took a few months for taxpayers to realize the dollar implications – until they actually filed their tax returns this year,” Alan Goldenberg, a principal at Friedman LLP, told Fox Business. “It quantified the impact of the loss of the SALT deduction when people saw it in front of their eyes on their tax return.”

https://thenationalsentinel.com/2019/06/21/expert-exodus-from-high-tax-states-like-new-york-california-just-beginning/

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Today on "This is California" -- I go out to my car only to find a homeless guy UNDER it, passed out from whatever he was shooting into his arm (needle still in it). Sad to see, took forever to get sorted. The cops show up and the guy was nice all things considered, said he got lost trying to get out of my car. The cop goes, "that's because you were under the car." He responded, "I'm not under, I'm hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh" and laughed all the way into the back of the squad car. 

Was his name Bob and is he  from Michigan?

• Haha (+1) 3

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

In fairness, taunting police as they tape off the scene of a dead cop isn't really a Sacramento thing.

It's a leftist thing. That could happen anywhere and as long as there are leftists around, there will be people cheering the death of authority figures.

They laughed at the death of Christopher Stevens, they laughed at the death of Brian Terry, and they'll laugh at the death of Tara O'Sullivan.

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, taunting police as they tape off the scene of a dead cop isn't really a Sacramento thing.

It's a leftist thing. That could happen anywhere and as long as there are leftists around, there will be people cheering the death of authority figures.

They laughed at the death of Christopher Stevens, they laughed at the death of Brian Terry, and they'll laugh at the death of Tara O'Sullivan.

HAHA Gator is everywhere it seems.