Make 3 predictions for the 2018 Bills.

1. Allen wins the job week 1 and puts up a season like Wentz year 1. Some good some bad with potential to be great.

2. Benjamin breaks 1000 yards and the Bills resign him for 4 years 12 million

3. Defense improves to 14th in the league led my a great secondary and solid LB corp. The D-line is improved and not walked over anymore but still lack a true pass rusher to make the unit special.

Bonus: Bills go 6-10 but beat NE on MNF.

1) Rosen worshipers will bring up every Allen in-completion.

2)Rosen worshipers will ignore every Rosen interception and praise every Rosen TD.

3)Allen throws more TD's this year than Tyrod did last year,

Edited by Tatonka68

19 hours ago, stony said:

1) Allen starts week 1

2) 6-10

3) Tre make Pro Bowl

Sorry Stony I think that's 3 swings and misses on those predictions. 

Related image 

1 hour ago, Tatonka68 said:

1) Rosen worshipers will bring up every Allen in-completion.

2)Rosen worshipers will ignore every Rosen interception and praise every Rosen TD.

3)Allen throws more TD's this year than Tyrod did last year,

Rosen worshippers will be hiding considering Rosen will be in the concussion protocol

My predictions are:

1. Bills will have some terrible calls against them in both Patriots games

2. Bills will sweep the Dolphins but split games with the Jets

3. Our offense will not be so reliant on Shady. Nick O'Leary is going to be owned on over 85% of fantasy teams by the end of the season

Edited by ProcessAccepted

16 hours ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

1. Edmunds will be DROY

2. Make playoffs and win the first playoff game at home

3. Josh Allen will become trade bait after AJM wins 11 games

If last year taught us anything it's that Bills players can not be DROY no matter what they do on the field

21 hours ago, GreggTX said:

Make 3 predictions for the 2018 Bills.

1. The Bills will struggle most against teams with strong DL's.

2. Shaq, Murphy and Hughes will make the competition for starting DE very entertaining.

3. Matt Milano will make a sizeable jump in performance in his 2nd year.

I'll go 3 positive as negative is just not my style--I tried to come up with 3 negative to go along with it, and just didn't have the heart.

1. Tremaine Edmunds will be a candidate (and a Kiko-Tre' level obvious candidate) for DROY.

2. Bills will make a pronounced jump in sack total to become top 5 in sacks, with at least one player (Hughes, Murphy, Lorax, Shaq in order of likelihood) in the top 3 for sacks.

3. Zay Jones will show marked improvement, and be near if not over 1000 yards.

Edited by thurst44

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

1.  Several jack wagons will kneel during the anthem on opening day

2.  Trump will go bug F

3.  Kaeperdick will still be unemployed

So, you basically just don't like anyone. That does not seem very Irv-like :).

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, thurst44 said:

So, you basically just don't like anyone. That does not seem very Irv-like :).

I just don't like  "No Good Nefarious Kneelers"

1. They will win some games.

2. They will lose some games.

3. This board will absolutely implode with "I told you all!/They screwed up again!/Not a franchise guy!/This organization is doomed!/Fire McBeane!/They failed again at picking a QB!" the millisecond Josh Allen has a negative play. I can see it now... Play by Play guy: "And now here's Josh Allen entering the game... and... he sneezed!" Some people on this board: "RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Can't wait!!

But if I'm taking the topic seriously, I'll say... AJ McCarron wins the job out of the gate but Allen will end up the starter sometime before the bye. Second, Tremaine Edmunds wins Defensive Rookie of the Year, heck with it, I'mma shoot for the stars on that one. With McDermott's coaching and Edmunds' incredible athleticism and ever-expanding skill-set, why not, right? If it ain't him, it'll probably be Chubb... actually, unless Chubb gets injured, it's him for DROY. I know I just contradicted myself but I just now remembered that teams have to deal with Von Miller when facing Denver which should open up all kinds of opportunities for Chubb... and dang, how stacked are the edges in the AFC West? Broncos have Miller/Chubb, Chargers have Bosa/Ingram, Raiders have Mack and they drafted Arden Key who can be really good if they can reach him the right way, then the Chiefs have Houston/Ford. Pretty solid. I'm way off track, maybe that's a topic on it's own. Last prediction for the Bills 208 season, ummm.... the defense will finish top 10 in most categories. 

- Bill Gates will continue to earn in a minute more than I make in a month.

- Bill Belichick's soul will find it's final resting place in the possession of his dark master.

- Bill Nye, in a stunning turn of events, will abandon his life's work and become Bill Nye, The Creationist Guy.

• Haha (+1) 2

Negatives 

1- Shady will not reach 1,000 rush yards.

2- Josh Allen will be rushed into action by week 9 in order to try and inject some life into a lifeless offense.

3- The Bills will not make the playoffs.

Positives

1- The defense will be a top 10 or close unit in the league responsible for most of the team's success.

2- Haush will continue to be money in the kicking game. 

3- Edumonds will be in the conversation for DROY

4- The secondary will be fantastic again.