Pats Pulpit: Brady is back with the Pats, but things aren’t the same

On 6/6/2018 at 6:17 PM, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

jealousy pervades....Hatetriots vs Cheatriots is far more accurate.....14 AFCE titles and 5 Lombardis all because of cheating?.....get some new material....they effed up enough to get caught.....if Bflo drafted Brady in the 6th and his accolades were achieved in Buffalo Blue, think these discussions would exist?....a "yes" answer earns a hypocrite brand on your twin cheeks.....begrudgingly, the guy is good....dammit.......

Yes, they would exist. On other AFCE teams message boards. Like say , New Englands for starters. Just a role reversal is all. 

I believe benching Malcolm Butler their starting corner back in the Superbowl has left a really bad taste in Brady and Gronk mouths'.  You work hard all year and then the coach pulls the rug out from under you on the biggest stage in sport.

I believe it is going to linger into the season and we are about to see the demise of the patriots.  I hoooooooooooooopppppppppppppppppeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....twist it...turn it....screw it in...screw it out......bring up any and all adjectives about that gang.......their uncanny dominance is mind boggling.......Hatetriots...Cheatriots....Brady is fading......Jesus, Brady goes down, Cassel takes over and they go 11-5, which should easily make the playoffs, yet an anomaly says nope...astonishing......how the eff can ONE club be this good for so long?...14 AFCE titles?...seriously?...SMH......Kraft is Jewish....gotta be talkin' Hebrew to Jesus....go figure...........

You're a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Seeing as how Edelman was on the TB12 and got busted for cheating, Brady and Gronk should've been tested yesterday... I'd bet they both would fail the test.

With Guerrero's history you would think his clients should be tested after this. 

The facts are Father time stops for noone.  It is just a matter of time before the Patriots time is up, then all theyre fans will dissapear as quickly as they hopped on that wagon. I do have a thought that say's Robert Kraft will not allow Brady to be thrown to the woodpile when his time is about up as most of the other Pats not named Bruschi were.  He will retire a Patriot on his own terms not Belichecks, which could lead to Belicheck moving on or retiring .  

Edited by Stenbar
mistype