Pats Pulpit: Brady is back with the Pats, but things aren’t the same

3 hours ago, dma0034 said:

The Patriots should trade Brady next year.

That was the plan until Krafty Bob cut in.

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

jealousy pervades....Hatetriots vs Cheatriots is far more accurate.....14 AFCE titles and 5 Lombardis all because of cheating?.....get some new material....they effed up enough to get caught.....if Bflo drafted Brady in the 6th and his accolades were achieved in Buffalo Blue, think these discussions would exist?....a "yes" answer earns a hypocrite brand on your twin cheeks.....begrudgingly, the guy is good....dammit.......

You assume Brady would be Brady with any other team. 

No other team has the...ahem... intangibles that the Patriots have.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

That was the plan until Krafty Bob cut in.

You assume Brady would be Brady with any other team. 

No other team has the...ahem... intangibles that the Patriots have.

...it was an unsubstantial hypothetical.....but the point was if he achieved his greatness in Buffalo, these discussions would not happen....he's good period.......

54 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

Such a dramatic article. The author seems like the kind of guy who needs a lot of reassurance in a relationship. 

I think there is a lot of fear of the unknown with their fans. Belichick’s successor is there but Brady’s is not. And McDaniels has only been successful with Brady. 

47 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...it was an unsubstantial hypothetical.....but the point was if he achieved his greatness in Buffalo, these discussions would not happen....he's good period.......

Have to disagree with you, oldie.

He’s not good.

He’s the best I’ve ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Commonsense said:

It’s like foreplay, we have suffered for so long let’s enjoy each moment of the Patriots collapse. The trading of Jimmy G. was the beginning of the end.

Whether it is this year or next I think the JG trade fractured the Kraft BB Brady triumvirate and I think it will fester and the divide will widen as Brady inevitably declines. I hope it is this year, with their backup qb situation, any loss of time by Brady and they are avg at best.

I would prefer to see Brady's play decline and the Bills beat them with him playing, but either scenario would make me happy. It may take another year for the Bills to be ready but I feel things are shifting and the Pats run is ending soon. 

I know this will sound crazy considering the Patriots were in the superbowl last year, but Imo Brady didn't look as good last year as previous years. He looked vulnerable and sluggish to some degree. Yes, they went to the superbowl, but mark my words, last year was the beggining of the end for the Brady era

1 hour ago, Turk71 said:

I would prefer to see Brady's play decline and the Bills beat them with him playing...

I would like for Brady to be playing at an MVP level when, on October 29, 2018, Tremaine Edmunds Theismanns him, ending the Patriots***’s dynasty.  If you can’t beat ‘em, break ‘em. 

Edited by transient

15 minutes ago, MJS said:

Whoever trades for a 40+ year old QB is a fool.

I’d trade next years 1st for him and let Allen sit behind him for at least a year.

Yep.

Without hesitation.

7 minutes ago, Steptide said:

I know this will sound crazy considering the Patriots were in the superbowl last year, but Imo Brady didn't look as good last year as previous years. He looked vulnerable and sluggish to some degree. Yes, they went to the superbowl, but mark my words, last year was the beggining of the end for the Brady era

Yeah, I mean the Patriots only threw for 500 yards that game.

Here’s a riddle for you.....

When have the Buffalo Bills ever had a 500yard passing game?

12 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

People have been saying that for a long time.

Agreed, but they did let Solder walk, who was very reliable in pass pro, and lost Cam Fleming as well. They drafted Isaiah Wynn but he’s still a rookie and their OL is a question mark.